☀︎︎Two * voice simp

[𝟼:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

Sage
.
.
.
voice simp
☀︎︎

[𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟]

I never tried to hide it, I admit that I'm a voice simp.

I was never nervous to compliment someone's voice if it was hot.

It started off as finding certain voices really cool, voice actors, fellow YouTubers, you name it! I didn't mind commenting on people's voices.

It then escalated into finding voices...extremely attractive.

It was an odd journey to say the least.

But out of all these years of being a voice simp, I had never thought about someone's voice for longer than 2 days.

I've been thinking about her voice for the past week.

I don't know what it is about Sage's voice. Maybe the tone, the slight accent that was unrecognisable to me or maybe the fact that her voice was deep.

Not quite Corpse Husband deep, nowhere near that, but it had the same rasp - like she just woke up.

Fuck.

"Hello?" Someone called out. "Earth to Sapnap?"

"Fuck, sorry..."

I looked over at his monitor at the side, the green circle illuminating my avatar as I spoke.

"God, you're out of it...are you alright?" Dream asked.

See, here I could either tell the truth or lie, and to be frank, lying sounded really appealing right about now. "Yup."

Fuck. I replied too late.

"Are you sure?" He pressed, it wasn't extremely pressuring but it was enough to coax me to tell him.

"Don't laugh," I warned. He hummed in agreement, here it goes. "I can't get her voice out of my head."

"You mean (Y/N)'s roommate?!" He gasped, catching on instantly.

Damn, I was hoping for a dumb blonde moment...

"Yeah..."

He burst out into a disbelieving laugh. "No fucking way!"

"I told you not to laugh, asshole."

He cleared his throat. "Sorry, sorry." He giggled once more. "So...you're all distracted by some chick's voice?"

I sighed. "Pretty much."

"Then talk to her,"

"How?!"

"(Y/N) said her Instagram..."

Fuck...yeah.