I think...

*Toms POV*

The only thing we'd done today was eat and go on the play station. You'd be surprised at how tired we were after not doing anything. It got to night time and we both lay back down in my bed, at eye level. We weren't touching each other but the gaze was enough. The silence was amazing and I got lost in his deep blue eyes but I broke it. "You're not bad Jones"
"Huh?" He responded in confusion.
"Play station." I smirked ever so slightly. We'd really connected today more than we had before. I put an arm under his arm and placed my other arm under his curled arm, around his elbow and tangled my hand in his soft hair. I pulled him in close, the skin of our chest touching and I rested my head in the crook of his neck. We both fell asleep.

*Danny's POV*

In the morning, the same thing happened that had happened yesterday. I awoke first and we repeated the process however this time Tom turned the TV on. I kept fidgeting and Tom could tell I was uncomfortable. He placed one of his hand in the small of my back, sending tingles through my spine, and the other in the crease behind me knees. He opened his legs wide and sat me in between them. He slowly pulled me back so I was lying back on his chest by placing his hand on my forehead and lowering me down. I rolled slightly onto my side so I could nuzzle into his chest. I was very happy.

We continued on the next few days not doing a lot...safe to say it was mainly cuddling. We occasionally went to the park. The last time we went, we lay on the grass next to each other and held hands. We both turned to each other.

*Both*

It was so hard not to kiss him right there and then.

****

*Toms POV*

I think I love Danny.

*Danny's POV*

I think I love Tom.

*Toms POV*

I thought I was straight, but being with Danny like this makes me very happy. I can never tell him though, I'm scared he'll reject me.

*Danny's POV*

I thought I was straight, but being with Tom like this makes me very happy. I can never tell him though, I'm scared he'll reject me.