16

COFFEE FLAVOURED MISTAKE

His sigh was full of emotion, although he didn't know it himself. Watching her for another minute, maybe a minute too long, before he decided to let her rest and leave her room.

"Say it again" her voice was a bit roughed up as she was just woken up, but it still make the man flinch

He thought of how stupid he was, saying nonsense near a sleeping person such as herself and thinking she wouldn't hear it. Maybe he was just hoping that she wouldn't, but the truth was that she has been awake ever since he opened the door.

"You heard that?" he asked as he looked at her

His hand were deepened into his pockets, his blindfold had a loose grip, overall he looked tired.

"You said it out loud didn't you?" she answered sarcastically

"Right..then I guess there's no need for me to repeat myself" he got a but closer, daring to let his knee brush against the edge of her bed

"What are you trying to do, Gojo?"

His eyes sparkled from behind his blindfold as he heard her call his name. She called his name, with this voice, after years and years, she called for him in the same way she used to.

Without putting much thought to it, his lips pressed quickly onto hers, as he kept himself steady by leaning on the small nightstand.

Her lips were just like he remembered, it was like he lingered for her touch for such a long time, and now that he finally felt it again, he got addicted.
Daring even more he slipped past her lips, exploring the depths of her mouth, as she slowly melted her way into the kiss, dragging the man closer and closer.

Y/N's heart was beating like crazy, making her think that it could explode any second. It was a foreign feeling, yet it felt so familiar. She longed for him so much and now he was right here, just how she wanted, but not how she needed.

"W-wait" she pulled away, breathless

Gojo's blindfold fell off, revealing his clouded blue eyes that looked at her in a way she was never seen before. They were not filled with lust, but neither were they filled with love, not like she knew how such eyes looked like, they seemed to only exist to watch her in that moment.

"I waited for too long to be able to wait now" he whispered into her ear, as he fully climbed up her bed

His words were like sweet lies, coated with sugar, but still as bitter as the truth in the centre. She didn't want to fall for it, although she wanted him.

"Gojo, stop" she said firmly

And he stopped, no further questions and no further movements, instead he backed away, avoiding her sight as he waited for her to say something.

"This is a mistake. We both know it, let's not let childish memories of the past control out actions in the present" she wasn't mad, but it was hard for her to say those words

"Right" he wanted to see her face one last time before he went away, but he thought it was not appropriate "Good night, Y/N" he said as he closed the door behind him

One single thought remained with her that night. He tasted like coffee with milk.

"Clubbing? You know I am not a fan of those type of activities Gojo" the man sighed as he loosened his tie

"It's going to be fun! I always have fun at the club"

"That's because you always leave with another lady, isn't that right?" he sighed

"This club night will be to spend it with my friend. Please come Nanami" he asked his friend again

"I will give it some thought" he looked over at the kids training "Are they letting her train them?"

"No, she's just watching over Megumi"

"I still wonder why she was handed such a task...you know, considering what she's usually doing"

Gojo knew the reason, but he also knew that there must have been another thing hidden behind it, Yababa would have never sent someone so valuable to him all the way here for nothing.

"Sukuna is trying to take control over Megumi"

"That's impossible" Nanami stated

"It may seem, but he's trying to find a way. Megumi would be a much weaker vessel for him, unlike Itadori he would give full control to Sukuna" the white haired man explained

"I see, I guess it makes sense" he sighed

It was the truth after all, at least the truth they knew and they were told. In the end it didn't really matter to him, the only thing that mattered was the memory of her lips pressed onto his still lingering over his skin.

"Have you seen Yuki L/N recently?"

The question didn't sit well with Gojo, as he truly didn't want to be reminded of this thing. He was not a fan of the woman, let alone the idea of marrying her, no matter the purpose of it.

"No, I plan to limit my contact with her as much as I can"

"So she isn't like her sister?" Nanami asked a bit confused by his friends taste

"She's like every other woman I met, nothing worth listening to" he sighed

His eyes were watching her once again, noticing every little detail he could, imprinting her sight into his mind, as if she would have ran away and he could have never seen her again.

"This is troublesome" Nanami exhaled as he watched his friend

______________
shorter but that's cause idk, have it or leave it