13

DEAR SISTER

DEAR SISTER

Sly as a fox, but dumb as a bunny. That's exactly how Yuki L/N was described by the young man as soon as he met her. Her slick intentions were just as petty and mischievous as she was beautiful, but none of them were thought enough to be able to succeed.

"Come on, Gojo" she smiled wit her rose tinted lips "You're playing hard to get for nothing"

He hated the smell of her perfume, too strong and fruity for his liking, but he never had the intetion to be rude to her.

"Am I?" he smiled as he took another bite off his chicken

"Shouldn't we be off by now? Or do you usually take this long for a date?" her legs was slowly rubbing against his, as if it wasn't already clear what she had in mind

"I never counted the time I spent, I guess it just depends" he said as he sipped his almost empty coke

Yuki was irritated. She wanted to prove herself that she could get this one thing she craved so much. But her craving was anyways all a selfish and childish play, trying to mess with her poor sister even more.

"You know..." she began as she played with her straw "I heard Y/N has some nasty scars across her body, is it true?"

It was not like she cared, not even the slightest, it was something else she wanted to find out.

"How would I know? But she has fucked up her arms a bit I guess" he replied without thinking about it much

"Really?" the sly smile on her face was too evident "How awful! I feel sorry for her..but anyways, I think she already had enough men for her entire life" she laughed

Gojo didn't look pleased. It wasn't that he thought it was appropriate for him to comment, as he was not in a place he could talk, but hearing someone degrade Y/N that much surely pissed him off.

"Don't tell me! You did her too?" she laughed it off, even if she hated the fact that she knew it was true

"Are you here to talk about my life and what I'm doing with it or are you here to talk about other matters?"

Yuki felt put in her place, something she definitely disliked as it was a feeling only her Nana could bring, making her feel guilty about the awful things she was doing to her sister.

"Very well, let's not talk about such sad things" she decided to push aside the subject, for now

The wooden floor was cracking under her high heels, as he was looking around for one specific someone who seemed to well hidden you would think it doesn't wanna be found.

Under the oak tree, watching over a dormitory window, there she sat. Perfectly timed with the arrival of a dear family member.

"Y/N" a voice so familiar, yet so distant made her turn her head "My dear sister! I missed you" she lied with her glossed lips as she approached the woman

None of them thought they would ever sit for tea together, let alone have a chat. But time as in predictable as it is, brought them together or maybe the cruel fate brought the young woman another misfortune.

"I think you might have heard already, but me and Gojo are marrying" she said nonchalantly as she sipped onto her green tea

Y/N remained silent, her stoic expression pissing her older sister even more.

"I thought you would be more sad, how disappointing" she sighed

Yuki wished to see her sister in tear, devastated over the news, but she was stone cold, not a single movement in her muscles, let alone the tears she wanted so much to see.

"Won't you cry a little for me? Make it my wedding present" but she didn't seem to give up

"Yuki, are you done? I need to get back, I don't have time for any of this" she sighed

But her sister was far from being done, she was determined to make her sister go nuts.

"Ah, right. I heard you're a killer now" how much her words were stinging, almost like the venom of a viper "I bet you would kill me if you could, only so that your beloved Gojo won't be taken away" she laughed "Well even if you could, the truth is that he will never love you, so you might as well just give up"

"Yuki" her voice was cold "It's not a matter 'if i could', no one would question my kills, even more if it comes to someone as insignificant as you" the spite in her words was just as bitter "It's a matter of choice and I choose not to do so, don't make me change my mind"

Not scared by her words and convinced she was playing a mockery, she went on, pushing her limits.

"You wouldn't, it's all talk" she scoffed

As soon as she finished her sentence, the sharp pf her blade was lingering across the skin of her neck, threatening her life.

"You should be careful with your words, Yuki. You never know who's listening"

"Brat! Take this away immediately!"

And as she was asked, she lowered her weapon, after all it was not like she wished to see blood tonight, she simply wanted her sister gone from her sight.

"That must be so confusing for a little girl" she said to herself as she watched her sister leave the room, leaving her all once again

She was never close to any of her siblings, but somehow watching Yuki leave brought back memories that she never wished to remember, memories of times she felt like a little girl, all alone, scared and confused in a grown up world.

"Y/N?" Megumi's voice brought her back to reality, she seemed to space out quite a lot these days

"Weren't you sleeping?" she asked as she made her way out

"That woman woke me up with her loud voice" he said still half asleep "Is everything good?"

She wanted to be harsh and answer him rudely like she usually would, but in that moment she saw in the boy in front of her, her little self, for just a second, even if there was nothing similar to what she used to be.

"Of course, go to sleep Megumi" and then she did it, unknowing that once certain pair of eyes watched her

She gave him her brightest smile, just like she used to do when she was a child.

_______
i don't want yuki to be hated, but at the same time i am aware of how hatable i'm making her character