Part 14 - Deciding Hero Names

Once again there will be quotes from the Manga.

After the festival all of 1A went to their makeshift classroom. Or almost all of 1A, Iida wasn't there. Iida left shortly after his battle with Todoroki and no one knew why. He didn't even show up on the podium despite tying for third place with Tokoyami. Though maybe it's best he didn't. All of the streamers agreed that what they did up there was fucked up. For those who haven't watched/read MHA, Iida is missing because he got a call telling him that his brother Tensei was put into the hospital by Hero Killer Stain, and the fucked up thing that happened on the podium was that the heroes decided to muzzle Bakugo.

"In light of the festival, you'll have tomorrow and the next day off. Scouting reports and such from the pros will be waiting for you here after the break. So look forward to that as you enjoy your time off. It was decided that the ones who fell from the sky are allowed to go to internships. Though that's only if you can prove you have gained control of your quirk from the short time you've been here."

With that they were allowed to head home or go to the dorms. Well the guests didn't really have much of a choice being they didn't actually have a place to live outside of the school. Over the next two days the minecrafters played various games together in their dorms. At some point they even played a giant game of hide n' seek, inviting some of the other first year students to join.

The morning they had to go back to school, quite a few of the guests were tired and grouchy from staying up late the night before. Once again all 45 students of 1A were meeting in the cafeteria. Waiting for them was Aizawa, who no longer looked like a mummy. Though he did have a rather nasty scar under his one eye.

For dialogue I will typically use two letters to identify each person. For MHA characters it will be their initials. For mcyts it will be the first two letters of their name. The only exceptions is when two are the same and one of theirs will be changed, or they will both be changed to three letters. If you don't know who is talking just ask and I'll tell you. This goes for all part, not just this one. Examples: IM = Izuku Midoriya, Ph = Philza

TA: Good to see your bandages off, Aizawa Sensei.

SA: The old lady's treatment was excessive. But never mind that. Today we've got hero informatics class. And a special one at that.

This worried some people, a special class could be a pop quiz and they definitely aren't prepared after just chilling for two days.

SA: You'll be coming up with your hero aliases

Several students started cheering, causing Aizawa's hair to start floating and his eyes to change, signaling he was using his quirk. Like always the students immediately revert back to silence.

SA: But first... Concerning the pro draft picks I mentioned the other day. It's based on who the pros think will be ready to join the hero workforce after another two or three years of experience... So you could say that it's a way for them to show interest in your futures.

Aizawa kept on talking, warning that all offers were able to be revoked. He then showed a list of the amount of offers everyone got. Todoroki had the most with over four thousand, Bakugo in second with almost 3.5 thousand. Everyone else had less than five hundred. The only people that got offers were the ones in the finals. Midoriya despite being in the top eight, didn't get any offers. Aizawa then informed them that even if they didn't get any offers, they were still allowed to work alongside pros. He was saying that their hero names must be something appropriate when Midnight walked in interrupting him.

NK: The name you pick now may be what the world ends up calling you. That happens to plenty of pros out there.

SA: Yes. True enough. And Midnight here will be assessing the sensibility of the names you pick. What future do you see for yourself? The name you choose will bring you ever closer to cementing a certain image. Because names are capable of reflecting one's true character.