Part 10 - New Students

After the event at USJ, students were given a day off. They could either choose to stay at the dorms or go home for the day. Those who had fallen from the sky had no choice and were forced to stay at the school. Most of the students chose to go home, but a few decided to stay. Those who stayed, didn't all stay for the same reason. Some didn't want to go home, some wanted to spend time with their new friends, and there were even a few who just wanted to know more information about the new guests.

In the dorms everyone was awake and were hanging out in the living room and kitchen. Or almost everyone, George was somehow asleep on the couch even with all of the screaming going on. They were playing Jackbox in the living room. After everyone's interrogations they were given cellphones in case of emergencies. Of course they were using those to play games instead of contacting heroes. Those in the kitchen were talking about whatever random topics they thought of along with a few of them joining the audience in the Jackbox game. For those who've never played Jackbox, most games are only 8 players with the exceptions of games like Bracketeering (16) and You Don't Know Jack (4). In the dorms there is currently 15 people. Even though they can't all play most games they are able to join the audience which is able vote which answers they think are the best, changing who wins the game.

At the Police Station

KT: Who brought them here?

NT: We don't know, but we found them outside. They all fell from the sky and somehow weren't found until now.

KT: Figure out their names and then contact Nezu.

NT: Yes Sir! 

At around 8:30 this morning ten people were left right in front of the entrance to the police station. No one knows who brought them there, but they were all out cold. When they woke up the group seemed pretty peaceful. Leaving Detective Tsukauchi confused on why whoever brought them here felt the need to knock them out. They were all questioned, but none of them could remember what happened. The first person was wearing a suit and had a moustache, they were apparently named Mumbo Jumbo. The next person had light brown hair and a red shirt, they were named Grian. The next person had dark brown hair along with a blue and white striped shirt, their name was Stacy. The next was a black robot with glowing red eyes named Graser. Another person appeared to have a demon quirk and was named BadBoyHalo, Bad was over 9' tall. The next was only around 2' tall and completely made of diamonds, they were named Skeppy. The next person had light pink hair and went by LDShadowLady. The next person had brown hair with a green streak and went by, SmallishBeans. Then there was someone with brown hair and a colorful swirl hoodie named Karl Jacobs. The last person had a blue beanie and small light yellow wings protruding from their back, they were named Quackity.

Tsukauchi contacted Nezu who told them to bring them right away. When they got there they were greeted by Principal Nezu and Ectoplasm. The principal told them that there was fifteen people already here and that the ten of them would be going to Gym Gamma with Ectoplasm to figure out their new quirks.

Tsukauchi left to go talk to the chief, Nezu went to talk to the other fifteen guests, and Ectoplasm took  the group to Gym Gamma.

When Nezu got to the dorms they were in the middle of playing a game of Quiplash. When Nezu knocked on the door it was answered by Eret who had been one of the ones talking in the kitchen. Eret brought Nezu to the kitchen where the less chaotic people were.

Ph: Hey, mate.

Ne: Hello!

Nezu proceeded to jump up onto one of the stools near the kitchen island and sat down. There were six people currently in the kitchen. Nezu told them about the ten new people and where they were currently. He let them know that at any point if they wished they were allowed to go to Gym Gamma and train with the others and that they would be taking a break from training during lunch. At any point during the day all students that stayed were allowed in the cafeteria to eat. The group will be done with training at around 6:00 and will then be sent to dinner at the cafeteria, before getting sent here. Nezu then took out ten keys and placed them down, each key for a different dorm room all of them labeled with one of the newcomers name, matching the keys everyone else already received. He also placed down a sheet of paper with everyone's dorm number. Nezu then jumped off his stool, waved, and walked out.

In Gym Gamma everyone was training with their very own Ectoplasm clone. Everyone was concentrating on their quirk. Mumbo had created a contraption to trap all of the chickens Grian was constantly sending his way. Grian was switching between a bunch of ridiculous costumes and sending armys of chickens to bother his mustached friend.  Stacy was right outside Gym Gamma and was surrounded by birds and squirrels. Graser has burned holes through several clones. Bad had cut several clones in half and was using his tail to dodge attacks from Skeppy. Skeppy would grow a diamond from his arm and then throw it across the room towards Bad. Lizzie had brought Stitch to life and was having him sneak around to try and scare Joel. Joel was looking like a smaller version of Shrek. Karl was teleporting around the place. Quackity was testing his luck with giving himself different temporary abilities.

Quite a few people were added this part and the sports festival is coming soon, what could possibly go wrong.