I headed back to the classroom to tell Kami about what had happened while Kacchan went to go change since he was still in his training uniform and was late for class. I zoomed around each corner not wanting to teleport this time. Running was good for even the dead.

I walked through the door where there was supposed to be a quiet class learning about boring crap, but instead Shota was sleeping and the class was quietly talking among themselves as to not wake him up. I walked to the back of the class as I caught my breath. I smacked Kiri upside the head making him yelp.

I giggled and he huffed.

"Meanie." He mumbled. He looked around trying to find me.

"Right here." I said loudly knowing nobody else could hear me except the people at the table.

"Hey Izu, what's up?" Kami asked quietly.

I quickly explained what had happened with All Might and Kacchan.

"God. What a stressful Friday." Sero said. The door opened and Kacchan walked in.

"Sorry Sho-Aizawa Sensei, I got caught up. All Might wanted to talk about.... something." He said.

"Whatever." Shota said from on the floor.

I listened to Kacchan and the others have they're own conversations about what was going on at home, grades, and other things. The bell rang for dismissal.

"Get out." Shota said. The class quickly gathered they're stuff and began to leave. Shinso and the rest of us stayed.

"Do y'all need something?" He said as he grabbed a juice box from his mini fridge.

"Well, Papa said my friends could come over whenever, so I was wondering if Shinso could come with me and these idiots." Kacchan said.

"I don't see an issue with it. Bye." Shota said as he practically shoved them out of the room.

"Well...let's go get Monobro." Kiri said.

We headed to class 1-B where most of the students were already gone.

"Where's Monoma?" Kami asked a ginger haired girl.

"Monoma? He back at the dorms." She said pointing to the left of the building.

"Great." Kacchan groaned. "Let's go." Sero said as he grabbed Kiri's hand and dragged him out of the room. They headed down the hallway and out the door.

They headed around the gardens and students that were giving them weird looks as to why they were heading the opposite way of they're dorms. Kacchan looked down at his watch.

"We better hurry. Papa would get worried or some shit if I'm not home by ten." He said as they walked through the doors of the dorms. More odd looks.

"Where is Monoma's dorm?" Sero asked a girl with green hair that had thorns.

"Dorm 28, second floor." She said as she walked down the hall opposite of us. I sighed as they walked over to the elevator. I floated through the floor to talk to Monoma before they get there. I looked at the row of door's until I found 28.

I floated through the wall where Monoma sat on his bed in a hoodie and shorts, scrolling through his phone. I looked over his shoulder at his phone screen to see he was reading. He scrolled up to read the next paragraph.

"What ya reading?" I asked. He let out a scream as he threw his phone across the room. It hit the wall with a thud and hit the floor.

"Damnit. Don't do that!" He said as he got up to retrieve his phone. He picked it up and gave it a once over.

"Your lucky I have a screen protector and a good phone case." He said. I giggled. There was a knock on the door. He opened the door where Kiri was on Sero's back.

"Help." Sero said as he put his hands on his knees.

"No! You called me a fucking strawberry!" Kiri said slapping Sero upside the head.

He winced.

"Idiot's." Kacchan, Monoma, and Shinso said at the same time.

"Your coming with us to have a sleepover at Bakugo's house! You have no choice in the matter." Kami said.

"Fun. Let me pack a bag kidnappers." He said.

"Got it." Kami said. Monoma walked around the room shoving a couple articles of clothing in his bag. He grabbed his phone and charger and put his shoes on.

"Okay idiots. Go grab y'all's bags. Be here by 4:30. I want to get home by 5." Kacchan said. They all split off. Kacchan walked to the gates and I waited beside him with Monoma.

"What's he like?" Monoma asked.

"Who?" Kacchan asked looking up from his time watching duty.

"Aizawa? I've heard he's mean and shit but...well I didn't exactly grow up with a father figure." Monoma said.

"Well, I know him well enough that he allows me to call him by his first name and he's a father of 2 children, one being Shinso, he's an amazing husband and father from what I can see." Kacchan said with a very small smile.

"You would like him. Your sassy and sarcastic enough for him to like." He said looking back down to his watch. "It's been 23 minutes. What's taking those extras so fucking long?" Kacchan asked.

About 10 minutes later Kacchan was getting ready to leave when the rest of the group finally arrived.

"Sorry-Kami-lost-his-charger!" Sero said in between huffs.

"Whatever. Let's get going." Kacchan said walking down the sidewalk. I followed them along the road. They had small talk while on they're way. They made it to Hawk's house about half an hour later.

"I knew it. I knew as soon as I saw the car." Kami said as they stared at the expensive house.

"Well Papa doesn't know I have company soooo," Kacchan said pulling his phone out.

Bakugo's POV

I pulled my phone out and pressed on the contact 'Papa bird'. He picked up on the second ring as we stood outside the front door.

"Yes!" He responded sounding a little panicked. I could hear water in the background.

"Are you washing the dishes?" I asked.

"I'm in the shower." He replied.

"Oh, well I have company. I brought over 5 friend's if that's okay?" I asked.

"Dabi's cooking in the kitchen!" Papa said in a rush.

"They can keep a secret." I said not knowing how they would react to me practically living with a villain.

"How do you know?" He asked worried.

"I don't know. I'm coming in, I guess we'll have to wait and see." I said, hanging up and opening the door.