Numbero 1.

Nagito lies in his bed thinking about things, that a Nagito would think. He just finished browsing through his fandom and seriously needed a break. He was concerned about the mental health from those people, but was also thinking, that it's hopefull that all those people would care about him, a whortless scum. 

Suddenly he felt the need of eating something and he even knew what beautiful meal he could eat, to fill this evening and world with hope. 

Bagles

Nothing else in this world would make Nagito so happy (other than Hajimes attention ofc) only thinking about the soft dough and the soild outside of a delicious bagle would make Nagito instantly happy. Many people would call that an obsession, but for Nagito there wasn't just a world whithout bagles.

So he stood up, went to the fridge. Picked a ''Hope in Can'', and opend the cupboard for the Bagles. 

At this moment, his world shattered. His biggest fear was becoming real, as he noticed.

That not a single bagle was left.

Nagito was scared, because something like this dosen't happen very often. In Nagitos household it was not allowed to have no bagles at home.Because always when there are only two or three bagles left, Nagito would instantly go to the bread store to refill the stock. So now you see why this was a serious situation. Nagito was thinking about possibilitys how this situation happend, but one thing was sure....

Nagito wouldn't let that evening go to a waste and prepared to the journey of getting to the bread store.