Last chapter 🥺

Nagito was lying in his bed again. He was silently staring at his stock-photo bagle picture, hanging over his cabinett. He just couldn't believe it, how did he lost that battle even when he had hope. How did he fail, even if he was so determined to get these bagles? But one thing was sure,

he failed.

he failed to make this evening good, even tho this whole journey was about doing exactly that. Nagito saw his uno reverse card lying on the table. Only because of that damn card he had lost. When did he become so clumsy? ''Maybe i should ask Mikan about anti-clumsy tipps'' he thought to himself. Nagito remembered how the salesperson told him that the stock would be refilled tomorrow. But what if ball-Monokuma would be faster than him again? Nagito didn't even want to try anymore. And on top of that, he remembered that tomorrow was sunday, so the shop had closed anyways.

With those horrible depressing thoughts he feel asleep without even noticing.

When Nagito woke up in the next morning, he just wanted to fell asleep again. Why was there even a point of waking up? Couldn't he just sleep like... forever?

Suddenly the door-bell rang, who would come in this early morning hour?

Nagito didn't feel like standing up and walking to the door, but he thought that he hadn't anything better to do. So he stood up and slowly walked torwards the door. First he didn't even care who behind the door was, but he realized it was Hajime. He was holding a bag with something in his hand.

''huh.. Hajime? why would you visit such a filthy scum like me?''

''Goodmorning Nagito, sorry for showing up so early today, but i wanted to come before breakfast. You know, last time when we we're hanging out in your house, i ate some bagles without asking you. Well, sorry for that. So i was staying up all night to bake you some extra special bagles as for you. I hope they don't taste that awful-''

Nagito was trying to understand everything that hajime said. Then he tore the bag out of Hajimes hand and checked what was inside. There was a bagle with meat, one with salad and a literal donut..? But Nagito was happy, they all looked beautiful to him. Meanwhile Hajime was explaining how he burnt many times the bagles until he finally understood the concept of cooking/baking (lmao). Nagito hugged Hajime (and they married) i mean enjoyed breakfast together.

The End

Hi guys, yeah just wanted to say some things before ending this story. First of all, thank you for reading this and in generall just klicking on this stupid story lmao. I very appreciate it. Second, get some sleep, chokky milk and any snack you like.You deseve it haha.
So again, thanks for reading, take care of yourself an see you in the next one! ^^

Here's an happy Nagito for ya'll!

Check out my Youtube channel in my bio if you want to see more from me

(Don't worry no Rickroll 👀)