I hate people.

What about that women in your bathroom?

Thats... she's an exception.

About 15 minutes later, the bathroom door opens and Aria walks out in a pink silk robe with her hair wrapped in a towel.

Fuck me. 

She walks over to her vanity and I watch as she takes her hair out of the towel and applies some leave in conditioner into it.

Stormy plops himself down on my chest and buries his face into my neck.

Chuckling, I place my phone down and begin rubbing behind his ear. "He's getting big." I say as Aria looks at us through her mirror.

A small smile takes place on her face upon seeing us and she nods her head. "I'm not going to be able to carry him soon." She gets up from her chair and makes her way into the closet.

Closing the door behind her, I take Stormy off my chest and begin walking to the bathroom when I hear her call my name.

I turn around and walk into the closet to see her in a gray plaid skirt with pink lining and her robe untied but covering her breast.

My eyes stay trained on her breast as I begin making my way to her. "Where's your shirt?" I say as I come to a stop in front of her.

She sighs and crosses her arms around her chest causing her breast to push up. "That's why I called you in here not for you to stare at me boobs. I can't reach it, do you mind?"

I look to where she gestured and see a pink knitted sweater.

Grabbing it for her, I place it in her arms and watch as she begins turning around while sliding off her robe

Grabbing it for her, I place it in her arms and watch as she begins turning around while sliding off her robe. Slipping her arms into in the sweater, she buttons it up and begins tucking the ends of it into her shirt. She the walks over to her shoes and I watch as she bends over causing her skirt to ride up and that's when I lose it.

Warning: mature content ahead!!

I make my way over to her and grab her hips. Pulling them so my cock is pressing right to her ass, I bring my hand to her stomach and push her back to my chest. "Don't tease." I say as I attach my lips to her neck.

"Who was teasing?" she says but we both know damn well she was.

Turning her around, I push her back and pin her against the wall. Bringing my knee in between her thighs, I begin rubbing her pussy with my thigh causing her to let out a moan.

Bringing her skirt up, I use my thumb to push away her already wet thong and begin rubbing circles on her clit. Attaching my lips back to her neck, I use my knee to push her thighs further apart before plunging two fingers inside of her making her grip my arm and the closet fills with moans.