I will leave this company

Shin hye ,Min ho and others went to the party .Everyone there were amazed by the beauty of Shin hye and Min ho's handsome face.Many of them started to gossip that Min ho and Shin hye are in relationship.Shin hye's beauty has stole the attention of the party.Korean including foreign men there are trying to flirt with her.But Shin hye rejects them my showing them a ring by touching her hair.

Min ho smiled at her intelligence to avoid boys.He thinks:
She is really good at rejecting boys.But how long she gonna reject me?

The award function started.Min ho's Company received the best fashion designing company in the world.He also gained many prizes so as Shin hye and her team.

A couple dance is arranged.There every girls tried to dance with Min ho.After dancing with many girls,he straightly came near to Shin hye who was standing alone a corner.He asks her:Don't you enjoy the party?
Shin hye hesitantly says yes.Min ho forwarded his hand to Shin hye ,asking her for a dance.Shin hye doesn't want to dance with him as she knows his intentions towards her.But she doesn't wanted to disrespect him in such a big party.She with full hesitance hold his hand.They came to dance floor. ON THE Other HAND,a man announces a dance competition.
Min ho and Shin hye are now on the dance floor.Min ho's gaze was making Shin hye feel nervous.His eyes were full with lust like  The eyes of a hungry wolf.She is trembling a little bit.Lee min ho grabbed her waist for dance but his touch was very sensual.
The dance started.Everyone were dancing so as Shin hye and Min ho.They all were dancing well but Min ho and Shin hye's dance was very sensual.They looked like a beautiful couple.Everyone's mouth were opened to see them.Shin hye,on the other hand,feeling attraction of Min ho while dancing which is causing her physical tension.Min ho intentionally doing such dance with her.He intentionally did this to touch her more.The ended as Shin hye fall into his arms.Shin hye's two big eyes were showing anxiety and Min ho's were full of satisfaction.He as always smirked at her again.
Everyone clapped for them.They all started to say:Once more!Once more!Once more!
Shin hye and Min ho stand up normally.Shin hye looked down at ground and Min ho was still looking at her as he was going to eat her up.The host came near to them and says with excitement:
Wow!Wonderful!I just can't believe how can a couple can do this level of intense dance!You guys were dancing but we all were sweating by seeing your performance.Bravo!
The Manager:Mr.Lee ,I should say that your choice is very perfect.Like you,your girlfriend or fiance is very perfect and beautiful.
Shin hye quickly with anxiety says :No ,Sir.I am not his girlfriend.I am his employee.He is my boss.
Everyone becomes shocked as well as Min ho.Because every girls tries to find a single opportunity to be close with Lee Min ho and she just declined the precious opportunity to be his girlfriend in front of the world.
Some girls started gossiping:She is such a fool!
Manager:Oh!You are Park Shin hye.You are both talented and pretty.Min ho ,you're lucky.
Min Jo's eyes were on Shin hye.Anyone there can tell by seeing his actions that he is craving for Shin hye.The host declared them as winner.They took the trophy.Suddenly the host says:There is a rule that the couple who will win have to kiss each other in front of us.
The crowd were full of excitement.Min ho's eyes were sparkling with happiness.Shin hye was shaken to hear this.She saw Min ho's face which made lustful facial expressions.Shin hye's heart was beating fastly.She becomes afraid.Her femininity is stopping her.She knows that he was waiting for this but she doesn't want this.Min ho started to walk towards her.Seeing this,Shin hye shouts in a soft voice:Please stop this!
Everyone became shocked to hear this.Min ho became irritated as he wants to kiss her.Shin hye with her feminine voice says:I have problem with this.He is my boss and I can't allow myself doing this.Sorry.But I am feeling a little bit of sick.Excuse me.
She lefts the spot walking faster .She made everyone surprised.Manager:She really is a self respected girl.She cared for her dignity .This is very rare nowadays.
Min ho maintained a cool appearance in front of them but inside he was fuming in anger.He wants to force on Shin hye now.He excused himself too and left the spot.

Shin hye reached to the rooftop of the building.She took fresh air.She touched the place where Min ho touched her.Shin hye cries and says:Many men tried to harass me but I never let them to do.Even this Min ho tries to harass me.Today he is successful.I just can't believe this that I just did that level of sensual dance with him.I tried to release myself from him but he held me this much tightly that I...

She was crying in grief.Suddenly she heard a wild voice which ran shivers on her body.
Shin hye!
The voice belonged none other than Min ho.He was looking at her like a wounded lion looks at his prey.Shin hye's face filled with fear and terror.She became scared to see him like this.
Min ho walked towards her.She also was stepping back as much as he comes closer to her.At a point,Shin hye's back was hit by the wall.Min ho was very close to her.She tried to run from there but unfortunately Min ho grabbed both of her hands and pinned with wall with his hands.His eyes were filled with anger and longing.Shin hye became pale by seeing his eyes.
Min ho with his manly voice:How dare you insult me like this?
Shin hye with a trembling voice:I haven't insulted you sir.I declined this as it will hurt my femininity.
Min ho:Ooo...femininity...my foot!Today I will not spare you.
Saying this he tried to kiss her neck but she resisted each time.She kicked him to save herself from him.
Min ho laughed at her sacarastically.He says:
Let's have one night stand Shin hye.
Shin hye's blood boiled with anger.
He continued saying:I will give you expensive jewellery,money,bungalow as much as you want.In return,I want you.
Shin hye couldn't stand it any longer.She was crying bitterly.
Min ho with a sudden care voice:Oh...Shin hye why are you crying?Such a beauty!Such an innocent face!your beauty will be lessen if you cry like this.
He tried to touch her face but she pushed it away.Then she gave him a sudden tight slap making him shocked.He looked at her with disbelief.
Shin hye with a voice of grief and anger:
You shameless!brat!How dare you touch me without my permission!
Min ho grabbed her wrist snaps says:Don't you have fear that I will fire you from this job?
Shin hye with bold voice says:I would leave your company on the first day at your office.But no worries.I will leave your company.
Min ho:What??
Shin hye:Yes.After one month later,I will throw my resignation letter on your bloody face.Goodbye sir.
She released herself from him and left.
Min ho says to himself:Run as much as you can,Shin hye but I will not leave you .

Thanks for reading my story.Give up your respective comments and votes.Lots of love from Bangladesh.