When a womanizer meets a noble girl

A handsome,attractive man comes to the club.He seems to be very rich.By seeing him,all the girls at the club came to him.They are all excited to see that guy as he was very good looking.The guy is none other than Lee Min ho.

The guy is none other than Lee Min ho

Lee Min ho also have fun with them.After that,he came to restroom.There his manager says to him:Should I book the girl's appointment today?
Min ho:Yah!Book four.
Manager becomes shocked hearing this.He knows that he is a womanizer but this is terrible.He tries to make him understand:Look sir,please sometime respect girls.You harass them .No, I mean,I admit that they are also attracted by you but still..
Min ho started to laugh sarcastically.He says:I don't care about that.If they have no problem,then why should I have?Besides,how can I deprive them from this beautiful opportunity?
Saying this he left the spot with his 4 women.The Manager says in depression:Moral degradation of the children nowadays.I pray to God that one day Young Master understand the worth of respect of the women.

God has listened his prayers.Fate has chosen the girl to make Min ho back to the path of morality.The girl is none other than Park Shin hye.
Park Shin hye is an innocent girl.She is very beautiful .Her.She is the Apple of her family.Recently her brother died .So she have to take the responsibility of her family.

So she have to take the responsibility of her family

Shin hye:Father,mother,I want to say something.
Father:Say dear.
Shin hye:I want to do job to support our family.
Mother:But dear ,you already do three tuitions.You are also a teacher.What will you do now?
Shin hye:Mother,I will join a fashion designing company.I am graduated from Seol Fashion Designing University.So,it will be easy and effective for me.
Father:But my child..
Shin hye:Father,after brother's death,it is almost impossible for you to maintain our family.Jimin and Soo young are still young and go to school.If I start to do job,it will be easy for our family.Besides,my another brother is living separately with his wife.
She says it in an emotional way.Her another elder brother Hae jin left them and lives with his wife at present.
Mother:Okay dear.
Shin hye :Thank you very much Mom and Dad.
She hugged them and went to her room.
Shin hye's mom says to her dad:Honey,our daughter has grown up so much.
Dad:Yes dear But I am tensed about something else.
Mom:What?
Dad:Our daughter has grown up with good nature and morals.She is honest.But she has become very beautiful with the passage of time.I am just afraid that she might not be in trouble for her beauty.
Mom becomes tensed also hearing this.This is common for every parents.