Ani: arre waah...today Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoi is so idle...can i join?

Shiv: sure...he said opening his arms inviting her, both started watching reels.

After laughing on one funny reel, Shivay scrolled again...one man was lulling his new born daughter..seeing which he offs phone making Anika frown.

Ani: what happened? Why did you turned it off suddenly?

Shiv: nothing aise hi...he replied shrugging his shoulders.

Ani: you know you can't lie to me, now say what happened?

Shiv: umm...actually i got bit emotional seeing a father holding his daughter...he stated true.

Anika still didn't realised what he meant.

Ani: aap emotional ho gaye kyun?

Shiv: what do you mean by that? I too have feelings Ani...besides if you continued with earlier pregnancy we must had baby in our arms till now according to my calculations...he said sadly then realised he touched wrong topic...he looks at her immediately only to find her with tears.

Shiv: i am sorry...i do not intended to hurt you love...he said pulling her into hug.

Ani: why you are sorry? It is me who is responsible for miscarriage...she said bursting into tears.

She keeps cursing herself for the loss, while he was blaming himself to not save her and his baby from that irony.

Shiv: whenever i used to saw kids around...i used to think about baby, my own baby whom i made...it will born taking part of mine as symbol of my love towards someone...then you came into my life, i swear love when i get to know about your miscarriage i was in so grief and depressed then i looked at you and decided to become strong for you...he said smiling little.

Ani: i am sorry...i am sorry..she whispered against his lips as he had pulled her close to him.

Shiv: enough of this now ok..we have whole life and i have enough stamina to make you pregnant again in fact i will be soon make you pregnant and won't stop doing same until we get our own cricket team...he joked winking at her trying to light up her mood.

Ani: shut up....she said blushing on his comment.

Shiv: so can i start?....he said huskily moving closer to her, on which she nodded yes...looking in his eyes.

His eyes, one of the beautiful creation of him...it is mirror to his soul, its always shows affection for her sometimes anger too when she ignores...now its showing desire... desire to love her till infinity.

He cupped her face and placed his lips on her forehead making her feel bliss. She too place kisses on his cheeks.

Pinning her down on mattress he pampered kisses all over her face except lips...she knowing he is teasing her pushed him to other side... hovering him she quickly placed her lips on his taking him for passionate kiss...he smiled feeling her wild side.

On breaking the kiss he flipped position making her lay underneath him again...looking into her eyes he attacked her neck and exposed cleavage...he impatiently slide her sheer robe down to shoulder and then removed it completely.

He took his own sweet time to admire her for getting ready like this...before kissing her madly again.

Moving towards her shoulder region he bit there lightly but she didn't bulge as she was busy in caressing his chest and abs, so he bit it again this time harshly making her yelp.

Ani: bagad billa why are you biting its she stopped complaining when he sooth the place rolling his tongue on it...while she closed eyes absorbing feeling.

Anika's hands started their work on his shirt...opening them she threw it in random corner of room before hovering him.

She quickly packed his lips then moving down she bit harshly on his adam's apple but sooth licked it giving him relive.

Moving down she kissed all over his chest...taking her hand more down to caresses his manhood; she can feel his hardness underneath clothes.

He was moaning little with rapid breathes...she smirk at him before taking off his all clothes; once again she took his lips into passionate kiss, in process her womanhood gets grind against his member...making him groan.

Without a second he flipped their position and tore her bra desperately attacked on her.

Before she can complaint about this he rolled his tongue on her sensitive bud making her breath hitched.

He gave his special attention to both of her twins with licking, sucking and kneading them...his favourite thing in her...she was moaning his name like chant.

Ani: Shivay please baby...she finally said as she knew he is teasing her.

Shiv: please what love?...he asked smirking.

Ani: enter me baby...love me senselessly...she said pleading through her eyes, on which he gave in and enters her thrusting to met her need.

He lands on her chest calming his breathes as he just have unloaded his semen into her womb.

After making love to each other till their heartfill both slept into each other's embrace being tired...unknown to the storm who is waiting for right time to hit them.

Precap: Shivay needs to go to abroad for three months.