Chapter 4

**Small smut scene ahead, but I've saved the good stuff for the main female character. Be patient and you shall be rewarded ;) **

ALEC

I walk into my office and the girls are sitting on the couch, giggling. Nico and Isaac have given them a glass of water each to sober up, but it doesn't seem to have worked that much yet.

I sit down on my chair at the desk and the girls look me up and down and whisper to each other, "He's hot." Then they start giggling again and I sigh.

"Hey!" I say with a stern tone and snap my fingers to get their attention. They try to shape up a little, but they're too drunk to take this seriously. "See that sign there?" I say, pointing at the monitor on the wall that faces the bar. "What does it say?"

They narrow their eyes and try to read it.

"It says 'No dancing on the bar'. Do you know why?" I ask them.

They shake their heads.

"Because you get the wrong kind of attention and it gets too crowded at the bar. It always ends up with someone fighting, which it did tonight. Your little stunt could've made me have to close my club way too early."

They look a little ashamed, but then they start flirting instead.

"You're not mad at us, are you? I can make it up to you," the blonde girl says, batting her eyelashes.

"That won't happen. I don't take advantage of drunk women and you've had enough to drink tonight."

Her face falls a bit.

"You'll get escorted out of here and I don't want to see you back here for a week. If you come back the week after that and misbehave again, you'll be banned for good."

They both pout when Isaac and Aiden escort them out of my office. I may have been a little harsh, but I didn't get to where I am by being soft. This is the nicest I'll be.

I keep watching the monitors and everything seems to be back to normal⸺people dancing, drinking and having fun. Nico and I go out to the VIP-area again. I need a whiskey after this to relax.

After a while, Isaac and Aiden come back with six girls in tow. They sit down and talk to us, and one of them starts stroking my arm and flirts with me. I could use a release, so I flirt back and soon we start making out.

"Could you show me your office?" she says seductively, sitting in my lap.

That's the usual line and they're not the least interested in my work, if that's what you're thinking.

We stand up and I grab her hand and lead her to my office. I close the door behind us and turn to her.

"This is just a one-time thing," I tell her. "I don't do relationships, just to we're clear, and you can tell me to stop any time and I will."

She nods and smiles.

I walk up to her and lift her up on my desk by her thighs while I kiss her hungrily. She's hot, but my mind keeps going back to that green-eyed girl.

Focus for fuck's sake.

I pull down the straps on her dress and pull it down to release her breast since she's not wearing a bra. They're fake and I try not to get bothered by it. I'm always afraid that if I squeeze them just a little too hard, I'll break the implants and they'll start leaking. It may be crazy, but that's why I like them natural. It doesn't matter if they're on the smaller side. I want to be able to pinch and squeeze without worrying.

I put my mouth over her nipple and lick while my hands travel up her thighs. She moans and leans her head back. I kiss her lips again and pull her closer to the edge and squeeze her ass.