Long Time No See (update/rant)

Hi guys! I wanted to do this little update just to let you all know that I am not dead (physically). 

Sorry for not really being here- and before you go and say 'you don't need to say sorry' (thank you <3), I feel obligated to say sorry because I promised to not randomly leave, and boy that's going well!- I am trying to be better about getting online.

I don't truly understand what's been going on but i might be getting somewhere... i think.

RANT (you don't have to read this unless you want to read about me wallowing in my sorrows cause I complain too much to only one of my friends and they are getting annoyed with me)

[SWEARING AHEAD 13+]

Alright so I have officially self-diagnosed for depression (yay) and I don't fucking know what to do about it. I don't want to talk to my parents about it because they already worry plenty with me being a teenager and expecting me to do illegal drugs and steal cars (if you do that, cool {my family is LDS so.. yeah i don't think I need to say more}).

If you all have read my updated bio you will see that I am trying different labels to see what feels right and so far, panromantic-asexual is sounding alright to me. I have yet to date so we'll see. That's another thing, I have tried subtly telling my mom i will not have sex ever by saying that i'm never having a kid (I am trying to get the COVID vaccine but she wont let me cause my kids might be affected = . =) and ya know what she said? "Birth-control pills don't always work". I nearly bitch slapped her. 

But I can't blame her because I haven't told her directly. At first I thought I was simply heteromantic-asexual but that didn't click and then I looked up pansexuality and my mind was like well i'll be damned that kinda fits. So yippee I guess.

As I said earlier, I self-diagnosed with depression but I keep self guessing myself because I truly don't have a hard life (I honestly feel ashamed for typing this). I mean, yeah I was lonely as fuck over the summer but that doesn't cause depression right...?

wait-

ah never mind I'll figure it out later.

ANYWAYS.

Thank you for reading, you can leave a comment if you wish <3

Special shoutout to Vivziepop and the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss crew for helping me realize what asexuality and pansexuality is <3 <3 <3

I love you guys, all ya'll are amazing hoomans, aliens, and rats in trench coats.

Make sure to drink lots of water, eat plenty of food, and get plenty of rest!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

p.s. here is a little piece of art I did earlier~

First person to comment what it is/what's happening gets their choice of cookie/ice cream/ or cake!!!

k, love ya <3