Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure AU

Alright so, ever since I started watching RTA, I have been collecting a lot of AUs (alternate universes) including the Moon Varian AU, Blind Varian AU, and more Varian AUs cause Varian is the best (fight me). SO I decided to come up with my own AU. 

Anyone can use it if you want (for fanfiction and/or fanart) just please please tell me about it and mention me (;u;).

So here it is!

The Cyborg Varian Alternate Universe!

Story: During the battle of Old Corona, Rapunzel's powers got a little out of control and she accidentally stabbed the left side of Varian. He was (obviously) rushed to the finest hospital in Corona and they started working. Rapunzel, Cass, and Eugene (even though they were still mad) were very worried and went to Varian's house. In his lab, they found scrapped projects to help some of the retired veterans living in Old Corona. They were blueprints for prosthetic body parts. So they gathered the required materials from his lab (chemicals and stuff) and went to the hospital with these plans. The procedure went well and not Varian was part machine, which he was totally okay with. Varian is still in his villain stage and is able to upgrade his new prosthetic with Ruddiger running errands and grabbing the necessary supplies.

That is all I have so I will leave it there in case ya'll wanna do something with it :) 

I even drew some fanart for it~

This entire AU was inspired by the song "Just Gold" by Mandopony

This entire AU was inspired by the song "Just Gold" by Mandopony. It is a really good song and was originally designed for Five Nights at Freddy (FNAF) but it still works so i don't know what ya'll are talking about :P

Have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon guys! Love ya!!! <3