Sample of The Bartender

Please tell me your thoughts and try to guess what fandom this fic is from ;)

Henry pulled up in his car, parking across the street from the bar. He was told to meet up with a young lady named Molly Russo behind the building. So he got out and began to make his way to the back.

"Finally!" A voice said loudly. Henry jumped then turned around. "I thought you were never gonna get here, darlin!" It was a relatively tall girl with a voluminous head of blonde hair held back with a pink headband. She was wearing a black and pink striped tuxedo that showed a lot of her chest. She grabbed Henry's hand and dragged him inside the back area of the bar.

"Um, are you Miss Russo?" Henry asked, trying to hurry with the girl as she picked up pace. She stopped walking abruptly and turned to face him.

"Hon just call me Molly. Sayin' Miss Russo makes me sound old." she said cheerfully, then she continued walking. She had an italian accent so Henry thought it was safe to assume her family was from Italy. "You're in luck, tonight our dancers will be performing!"

"Dancers?" Molly pushed through a curtain and pulled Henry through. They were on a balcony above the bar and they could see everything from the bar counter to the stage to the mass of people dancing below.

"Yeah! Our dancers are some of the best around! My twin bro is one of em!" Henry almost asked why there were men dancing but he was making sure not to be rude. If people thought he was homophobic and working at a gay bar... well that would be an interesting conversation. "You will be working down there." Molly said, breaking Henry out of his thoughts. He looked to see where she was pointing to and realized she was just pointing at the bar. There was another guy already working there. "That there is your coworker. His name is Philip."

Henry observed Philip. He seemed nice enough. Philip had smooth black hair pulled back into a ponytail and he was wearing a light yellow suit but his bowtie was red.

"Let's go say hi!" Molly said, grabbing Henry's hand again and dragging him down a set of stairs that came to the storage room filled with all types of alcohol. Molly flung open a door and Henry was dragged out to the bar counter.

"Oh Philip~" she called in a sing-song voice. Philip put the cup he was cleaning down and looked over with tired eyes.

"Oh, hey Moll. Is this the new guy?" Philip's eyes drifted over to Henry and a small blush spread over Philip's face as he looked over Henry. "Hm, shorter than I thought he'd be." he laughed. Although Philip wasn't much taller. They were both shorter than Molly, now that Henry was looking between the three of them.

"Yup! Now, I have to go help Tony so can you show him the ropes?" Molly asked, releasing Henry's hand. Philip nodded and Molly ran out the door.

"So, do you have any bartending experience?" Philip asked as soon as she left. Henry shrugged.

"A little bit." Philip nodded again.

"Well I can work with that." he said.

Criticism is greatly appreciated!

The photo above is the best one I could find of Molly. 

IT IS NOT MINE