Chapter 14

3 weeks later...

*Mick's POV

It was around 10, almost 11 in the morning. I woke up late after having quite a long night. When I opened my eyes, I first saw Y/n. Her hair was covering some of her face so I moved it out of the way, stroked her cheek, and kissed her on the forehead. She sure is beautiful, even when she sleeps. My goodness, am I lucky to have her. I stared at Y/n in awe for a bit, before I finally got up and decided to cook something up. As I was getting up from the bed to my surprise, Y/n tugged my arm and said in a morning voice, 

"Nooo0, come back in bed with me."

"Well good morning, love. Aren't you sick of having me in bed, yet?" I responded.

"No, cause this is where you make all the magic happen, silly," Y/n said in a sexy tone, before winking at me. Bloody hell, she is hot. 

"Well for my next trick, I am going to go make you and I some breakfast," I said before kissing y/n on the lips. I went straight to the kitchen and whipped up some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toasted bread.

"Breakfast is ready! Come n' get it, love!" I said as I set the plates down on the table.

"Wowwww those egg and bacon sandwiches smell and look delicious, Mick," Y/n said as she sat down in front of the table across from me and immediately began eating.

After finishing up a large bite, I said,

"So, what's the plan for today? If you don't have anything in mind, do you want to watch some movies right on the couch or-" 

"We can go back in bed if you want and-" Before y/n could finish, I cut her off.

"You naughty girl! I like where you are going but you know the 'night shifts' [ ; ) ] are always better. Seriously, what do you want to do?" I said as I tilt my head.

"Well, I know there is an outdoor concert around here taking place today. The band, I can't remember the name, apparently performs at the park every month on the first Saturday" Y/n said.

"My love, you are in luck. Today, is the first Saturday of the month, August 11th that is. So what time does it star-"

"HOLY CRAP-WAIT, IT'S 11th already?? YOU ARE RIGHT-HOW COULD I FORGET?!" Y/n raised her voice and started shaking her head.

"Tell me, what's the trouble, love?" I said before I leaned in to put my hand on her cheek. Before I could fully put my hand, Y/n moved my hand out of the way. 

"I-I gotta go, I need to leave." Y/n got up, grabbed the car keys, and ran out of the door.

"Y/N! Tell me, where are you going?? What the hell are you doing???!" I ran after her in the hallway, not even considering the other tenants in the apartment building. 

"I just-SCREW IT! I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU A FREAKIN' RESPONSE!" Y/n yelled as she ran even faster away from me.

"I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND! SO WHEN I SEE MY GIRLFRIEND ACTING OUT THEN I SHOULD HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT THE FU** IS GOING ON!" I yelled in anger.

"MICK, I AM NOT ONE OF YOUR LITTLE SUSPECTS THAT YOU CAN INTERROGATE! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" Y/n screamed. She stopped in front of the elevator, panted, and pressed the open door button many times.

"Get your arse over here. You are not leaving until you tell me what type of sh** you have going on." I ran close up to y/n, stopped, and said as I got close to her.