Chapter 8

*Y/n's POV

I was on the side of the couch with Mick's arms and legs around me. When I woke up, I was ever so careful not to move too much so I wouldn't wake him up. He was grueling on the pillow and snoring which for some weird reason I thought was kinda adorable. I stood frozen, waiting for what was probably an hour and a half until Mick opened his eyes. 

"Morning, love. Last night was fun, yeah?" Mick said in a tired morning voice as he looked at me with his drowsy brown eyes.

"It sure was. Now, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked. 

"I'm not in the mood for breakfast. Can I  just skip to dessert?" Mick asked with a pouty face.

"And what is it that you want exactly?" I replied. 

"You for dessert, love...daddy's tired and doesn't want you to get off," Mick said in a playful yet tired tone.

Mick got on top of me, kissed my lips, then proceeded to put his hand under his shirt that I was wearing and stroked my stomach, rubbing his thumb gently up and down. 

"Oh Mick, stop, it is too early and you are already putting me in the mood." I cried as Mick started kissing and breathing into my neck.

"I want you to beg," Mick said in a rough but playful tone as he caressed my neck and drew his chest closely onto mine.

"Mick, baby...come on, oh...Mick...." I moaned as he thrust my neck harder. I didn't want him to stop but I knew we had to get off that damn couch sooner or later. 

He let me go, and I pushed him on the couch playfully. Mick smiled and bit his lip as he watched me walk over to the kitchen. I then grabbed the pancake mix from the cabinet and started cooking.

"Oh, my, who knew you made a helluva' good pancake," Mick said while his cheeks were stuffed.

"My grandmother taught me well," I replied. 

"So, what's the plan for today, love?" Mick asked 

"I was thinking that we should go to Knoxville's Bowling Alley? My uncle, Steve Owens used to take me there all the time when I was a kid, it's been a while." I said.

"Of course. Now, what is it that you Americans say?...'I haven't been there in a hot minute'" Mick teased in an American accent.

"Yeah, Yeah. Let's get ready, from what I remember, the place doesn't get as crowded in the early day as it does at night." I replied. 

"Right then, let me put on a pair of jeans, a shirt, some socks, shoes, and then we will then be off on our merry way, yeah?" Mick said as he got up and put his plate in the sink. 

___________________________________________________

There was a lot of traffic on the highway when we were making our way to the bowling alley. The whole time, Mick was watching Al Pacino interviews on Youtube and was laughing up a storm. During the ride, whenever there was a red light, Mick would show me his Al Pacino impressions which to my surprise were actually pretty spot on and very hilarious. 

"'I think I just sh** my pants'" Mick quoted Al Pacino's character, Lefty from the film, "Donnie Brasco"

When we got to the alley, Mick and I rented some bowling shoes and sat down to put them on.

"Your shoes look a little big on you love, new pair sound good?" Mick asked.

"Aw, I'm okay, Mick. Thank you though. How about you, those aren't too tight or anything?" I asked back.