Chapter 13

7 Months Later

"Hey, Y/n, just got out of work. Assuming that you are either sleeping or showering, please text me or give me a call back so I know that everything is ok. Oh and don't forget that we are going bowling today so please get dressed as soon as possible. The team will meet us at the bowling alley at 8:30. See you at home, bye." Mick said over the phone.

"Bzzz." Your phone sent a notification.

"Ughhhh.....what time is it?.....HUH??" You woke up from a long nap and checked your phone to see that you got a voicemail message from Mick. 

"Holy crap, how did I not hear my phone?!" You opened up your phone and listened to the voicemail. It was 7:18 pm and you immediately texted Mick back and then hopped in the shower. Afterward, you got dressed and as you were fixing your hair, Mick came into the room. 

"Ah, surprise. Oh good, you are just about ready." Mick said as he was standing behind you and looking at you in the reflection of the mirror. You turned around to actually face him and not his reflection and said, 

"How come you are late, did something come up?" 

"Traffic, my love, traffic. Anyways, look at you. You look absolutely beautiful." Mick said as he moved a strand of hair out of your face and put his hand on your cheek.

"You know, we don't have to go anywhere. We can just stay here, in the bedroom, and..." 

"Uh-uh-uh. Shhh, dirty girl." Mick put his finger over your lips and slowly put his hand down to your waist as he stroked it. 

"Mick..." You smirked.

"Shut up, I told you to shush, didn't I?! Now, do you know what happens to naughty girls?"

"You looked at him and raised an eyebrow as a way of asking him what happens without saying a thing verbally."

"Naughty girls deserve a little punishment..." Mick looked at you, pushed you on the bed, unbuckled his belt, pinned you down with one of his knees, grabbed both of your hands, put them together over your head, tightly strapped the belt around your hands, took of his shirt, and-

"BZZZ! BZZZ!" Mick's phone rang in his back pocket. He kept you pinned on the bed with his knee, rolled his eyes and huffed, and then signaled you to keep your mouth shut as he picked up the phone.

"Hey Coop." He said a little annoyed. 

"Mick it's 8. Prophet and Gina said that they are close to the bowling alley. You on your way too?" 

"Yes sir. I am on my way, see you then." Mick said before hanging up. 

"Damn, guess playtime is over?" You asked.

"I suppose so. You mind handing me a white-collar shirt?" Mick asked as he removed his knee from your stomach and started looking for some khakis.

"I would but..." you signaled to your hands being restrained with the belt.

"Oh! Right, right! Sorry, love, let me get that for you." Mick ran up to you as he quickly let you loose. 

"Thanks. It was fun while it lasted. Anyways, here is your shirt, Mick." You walked over to the closet and tossed it to him. 

"Yeah it was, things were just escalating too. Oh hey, can you hand me my red tie, too?" Mick said as he was quickly pulling up his khakis.

"You cosplaying as John Constantine? I mean we can stop by Party City and get you some yellow hairspray and you will be all set if that's what you want?" You joked.