Luck By Chance : Part One

Start from the beginning

"I don't have her number."

"Ask your sister."

"No ways... Then she will start blackmailing me with that."

"You won't do this for friendship?" Dandi suddenly steps in to help his best friend.

"Don't do this to me guys!" Rudra pleads as he watched the guys making puppy faces at him.

"Please Rudra... I'm going home today and I won't be able to see her for two months! Think of it, TWO MONTHS!!!"

"Huh? Why is that?" Rudra asks confused.

"Because I live in Ahmedabad!" Omkara says.

"So does Gauri." Rudra says giving Omkara weird looks.

"WHAT? Where in Ahmedabad?" Omkara asks excited.

"I don't know. All I know is that she is leaving by today's train at 4:30, and will be back only when college reopens." Rudra says.

Suddenly Dandi starts frowning at him "How do you know so many details on her? Don't you dare eye her! She is your bhabhi!"

Rudra rolls his eyes "I know because before Priyanka left for Shimla today, she asked me to give Gauri a packet today itself before she leaves for Ahmedabad by 4:30 train."

All this while Omkara was lost in his thoughts, suddenly taking his mobile out he starts dialing a number. A guy picks up the phone at the other end.

"Hey Alaap, which train are you going home in?" Omkara asks, suddenly everyone stopped talking as they listened to Omkara on the phone.

"Ahmedabad Rajdhani why?" Alaap asks back.

"4:30 one?"

"Yeah! What happened?"

"How would you like to take a first class flight to Ahmedabad?"

"I would love it." Alaap says excited "But why?"

"I need your tickets."

"Oh... But Omkara, my ticket is second class sleepers and that too RAC. Few minutes ago I checked and it is RAC 27 I doubt you will get a berth."

"I don't care; I just want the tickets."

"Then you got it."

"Great! Thanks. Will come to hostel in a few minutes." saying that Omkara hangs up. All his friends start screaming excitedly and hugging him.

**********

Two hours later, Omkara along with his friends come running to the platform.

"There is the TTR, let's find out your seat number." Dandi says.

"I don't care about my seats I want to find out Gauri's seat." Omkara says.

"That's what. You shut up and come with me." Dandi says authoritatively then turning to Rudra he asks "What is Gauri's surname?"

"I don't know." Rudra shrugs then noticing everyone glaring at him, Rudra adds on with a smile "But I know it is going to be Oberoi soon."

Everyone starts smiling approvingly while Omkara rolls his eyes, then starts grinning himself.

Taking Omkara's tickets Dandi walks towards the TTR who was busy with other passengers. "Sir, seat number." Dandi says as he passed Omkara's ticket to him.

As the TTR scanned his chart, Dandi leaning towards him started scanning the chart along with him.

Feeling someone's hand on his shoulders TTR turns to his side, he asks Dandi with a frown "What?"