Part 15

Every one had arrived at the beach. Nora and Y/N were the first ones to get out of the car . They ran towards the sand as fast as they could, Taehyung ran behind them . The three looked like kids who had just been to the beach for their first time . The boys laughed at their silly behavior and proceeded to set up the mats with food .

"Alright we all can play then we'll eat lunch, how's that?" Jimin said as he set up the food .

"That sounds great , last one in the water gets called a sloth!" Nora ran towards the sea water with Y/N behind and Taehyung at last.

"Haha tae is a sloth!" Nora stuck out her tongue teasing him while Y/N laughed at Taehyung.

Without wasting anytime Taehyung carried Nora and threw her in the water ,wetting all of them. Now it was Taehyungs turn to laugh.

"Haha look at you ,Jimin was right you do look like a gorilla!"

Y/N and Taehyung were holding their stomach and laughing as loud as they could.

Jimin on the other hand heard them ,he gulped nervously and decided to hide from Nora as he knew how bad her temper is .

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND JIMIN YOU SHOULD TOO!" Nora yelled at the top of her lungs .

The two were frightened to she her like that .

"Y/N I think we should run for our lives otherwise she'll eat us alive " Taehyung said to you and you nodded your head before running away.

Now Jimin , Taehyung and Y/N were running around as wet Nora was chasing them . People might mistake her as a mad woman .
The three were running around like kids .

"She's a runner shes a track star" Hoseok and Seokjin sang along while laughing.

"Ahh its been awhile since we spent time like this " Yoongi said as he drank Coke from his glass as if he is drinking wine .

"Yeah it is " Jungkook replied.

There was a silence in between the boys only the sound of children laughing, adults swimming and the seagulls were heard .

Y/N, Taehyung, Jimin and Nora instantaneously sat down after the play . They were panting hard for breath .

"Just wait till we get home Taehyung " Nora glared at her man and he gulped in fear.

"Oh darling you are wet " Jungkook said as he took the towel and started drying your hair.

( sign language) " I can do it by myself I'm not a baby anymore " Y/n pouted and crossed her arms.

"I do not care ,you still are a baby ,my baby" He continued to dry your hair as you gave up .

The rest were smiling at the two .

Soon it was time to go home and prepare for the event that was taking place .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tae can you zip up my dress please?" Nora asked Taehyung as she was struggling to zip up her dress.

"Sure babe " He responded and moved towards her .

His long slender cold fingers touched her bare back as shivers ran down her spin . He then zipped up her dress slowly and carefully, his hot breath was fanning on her neck .