Part 25

Screams of terror were only to be heard. Men fighting and using physical violence. Hundreds of people dying, gun shots to be heard it felt like an apocalypse .

Blood all over the place, loud noises, loud gun shots all over the abundant area.

"JACKSON BEHIND YOU!"  Yoongi yelled .

Jackson turned around but before he could shoot , an iron rod hit his face causing him to fall down. His head bleeding, his eyes slowly shutting down , everything happened in slow motion , every thing was turning dark.

"JACKSON!  The faint voice of Taehyung was heard by the man.

The vision of his lovely beautiful wife passed of front of his eyes. Her beautiful smile ,her laughter, her giggles echoed in his ears. He thought that he is going to die, his wife's vision slowly blurred and soon Jackson passed out. 

The place sounded like a wild zoo except humans were fighting and yelling instead of animals getting happy to see humans.

The place went silent afterwards. No gun shots , no screams of terror just the sound of their heavy breathing were heard.

"Y/N " Jungkook dragged his body up the stairs to find you , there he saw a big room .

Jungkook searched the whole place but still couldn't find you.

"Where are you ?" He ran his hand through his hair , suddenly the loud noise of a helicopter made him come out of his thoughts.

"JUNGKOOK ITS AHN OH JU HE'S RUNNING AWAY WITH Y/N!  Hoseok yelled through the ear mic.

"No no no this can't be happening " Jungkook ran downstairs and saw the chopper heading across the sea.

"We don't have much time let's get our chopper out" Taehyung informed the guards.

Suddenly Steve came out limping.

"Steve! Yoongi held him.

"I'm sorry sir that I couldn't protect madam " steve apologized .

"You did all your best to protect her" Namjoon patted his shoulder.

Soon the chopper arrived.

Jungkook, Taehyung , Jimin and Seokjin sat in the helicopter , Yoongi wanted to go too but his arm was injured. Namjoon took care of Yoongi and Jackson.

Hoseok will be the pilot as he is experienced.

The chopper flew across the ocean, they were searching for you after a few minutes they saw another helicopter ahead of them.

"Isn't that Ahn Oh Ju's  chopper? Jimin asked .

"I'm not sure , let's get a closer look"  Hoseok told jimin and went closer.

There he saw you tied up sitting at the back.

"What the fvck? Ahn oh ju muttered when he saw jungkook's helicopter.

Taehyung was about to shoot when jungkook stopped him.

"Are you nuts? If you shoot oh Ju then the helicopter will be out of control which will lead us to lose Y/N " he angrily said.

Oh Ju took out a gun and shot their chopper.

"Shit he knows what he's doing,  we can't fire back" Seokjin was  frustrated and so were all.