42

The following week, it was Saturday when Jungkook was busy showering with Jimin. It was early morning and the two were done washing up. Jimin was dressing in his bedroom as Jungkook laid on the bed in his towel. The towel wasn't wrapped around his waist but instead, was wrapped around his chest, under his arms as he lay on the bed staring at Jimin change.

"Chimmy~" Jungkook called as he giggled, watching Jimin wear his t-shirt.

"Chim can't wear my clothes~" Jungkook said in his tiny voice. He was slipping into little space after having a very slow morning. He was still tired because he didn't have good sleep the previous night, staying up to watch videos with Jimin. Whenever Jungkook was tired, it was easier to go into little space.

"Kook... Baby, are you okay?" Jimin asked, a little confused. He didn't realize yet that Jungkook was going into little space. Jimin wasn't skilled with this since Jungkook has only slipped a few times into little space, and as of recently he was normal. That's why Jimin took a while to process.

"Yes~" Jungkook sang as he turned around to lay on his stomach while still in his towel. Jimin saw the towel move up Jungkook's thighs, exposing his thighs and the underside of his backside.

"Jungkook, put your clothes on," Jimin giggled as he approached Jungkook and pulled the towel down to cover his ass that was slightly exposed.

"No~" Jungkook sang as he quickly got up and held his towel before running out of the room. Jimin stood shocked, wondering what was wrong with his boyfriend before he had a light bulb moment. Jungkook was in little space and Jimin realized it, softly giggling to himself before he set out to find his lover who was acting childish at this point.

Jimin's parents weren't home yet. They promised to come home earlier and also take a weekend off soon, and they were working on it but they were definitely coming home by seven tonight which left Jungkook and Jimin with a lot of time.

Jimin was walking out of his room when he heard little footsteps running around the mansion from a far distance.

"Come find me, daddy~" Little Jungkook sang as he ran somewhere. Jimin could only hear him, and was shocked when Jungkook called him daddy, but it was expected. Jungkook in little space definitely needed someone to be his daddy dominant, because he experienced a harsh childhood and never had that love. His way of coping mentally would be to slip into little space, and since he hasn't done that in a while, this lazy morning was a good chance for him to do so.

Jimin felt slightly hot hearing Jungkook's tiny voice calling him daddy, and he never took himself to have a Daddy kink, but he liked the way it slipped out of Jungkook's mouth so effortlessly.

Jimin rushed around the top floor of the house searching in every room for a naked Jungkook but he was unsuccessful. He searched his parents' bedroom, bathroom, the main bathroom, his music room and the spare room that was empty, yet he wasn't on the top floor, which led Jimin to search downstairs fully. He looked for Jungkook in the kitchen, the living room, the dining room and the laundry room, yet Jungkook wasn't there.

"Where did he go?" Jimin panicked as he searched the entire house for Jungkook again. Five minutes later, Jimin was breathless after running all around his house for a second time, searching in closets and anywhere Jungkook could fit but he wasn't found. Jimin started to panic, wondering where he was, until he stopped and thought that he might be outside.

Jimin walked towards the back door to realize it was unlocked, meaning Jungkook opened it. Jimin rushed outside to find no one in the crystal blue pool. Jimin then turned around to see the entertainment house, which was like a small outbuilding that was one room. In that room was a pool table, a foosball table, a bar area and a flat screen TV for when Mr. Park used to have guys' nights there years ago.