Help and nightmare

Start from the beginning

Kai's POV:

Huh? Where am I? What is this black place? Wait wasn't I in my room?

"KAI! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" 

I heard a man's voice calling me; I turned around but find no one 'Weird...'

"KAI! COME TO ME QUICKLY PLEASE!"

I heard a woman's voice this time but they were unfamiliar. What is going on?? This is getting scary!

"KAI NO!" Huh what "UGH!"

Suddenly, I felt something going down my chest...? I was terrified to see what is it but I was hearing different noise a woman, a man and Nya? I'm not sure. I looked down and I saw blood dropping off my chest and my vision start getting blurry.

W-what going on?! Why am I bleeding?! And... It hurts, it really do hurt. I fall over my knees holding my chest hard while trying to breathe, I tried screaming, I felt myself screaming and calling help but it feels like no one can hear me but myself, and all was going out my mouth was blood.

I fall in the ground with a harsh voice, the last think I remember is 3 figures coming toward me and one of them was touching my cheeks and shaking me violently.

End of the nightmare.

"UGHH!" I sat down holding my throat breathing hard and sweating too much "The F was... that?" I was trying to calm down my breathing till I saw the door begin broken by Cole "WHAT'S WRONG?!" I looked at the door and saw Zane and Jay looking at me with worried expression "A-ah guys! W-what is y-you oh god..." I stopped talking and help my head between my hands, slowly messaging my forehead.

I felt a small hand around my shoulder, probably Jay's "Hey why were you screaming? Is everything alright?"

Sighing, I slowly shock my head. The three of them sat beside me in the bed "Tell us, we're here for you." Zane said with a very calm and gentle voice making me melt a little "Kai tell us, we're brothers plus we would never judge you if that's what you're scared about." Jay smiled at me. I was silent at first, all their eyes on me waiting for le to talk. It took me some time to start talking "I-... *Sigh* I had a nightmare..." I looked at the ground scared, scared to remember all that blood and unknown figures. I shut my eyes but I felt a board chest hugging men I'm sure it's Zane I just hugged back. To be honest, I needed that hug to calm down. After breaking off, I gave him a smile "Thanks, I-" "I know, it's fine brother. Now, can you tell us about the nightmare...? Please?"

I wasn't planning on telling them but the looks they were giving me make me feel as if I would feel a little safer.

"I was in a very dark place... I tried looking around for any small light but there was none and maybe my power wasn't working... Then I start hearing people call my name, at first I heard a man's voice then it turned to a woman screaming my name and begging me to go to her. I didn't know what to do. Then Suddenly, I heard 3 voices at once, the man the woman and... I think Nya..." I looked at them and they looked at me with worry "Please finish Kai." Cole said and I nodded slowly "Then I screamed without any warning, I felt so much pain in my chest. I was too scared to look down at what was hurting me but... I-I saw blood dropping out my chest and my vision start getting blurry. The 3 were screaming my name while I wasn't able to move, I put my hand on the thing and I found... I-I found a sword stabbing me in the heart. I fall to my knees, I tried to breath but I couldn't. I tried to scream but all was coming out my mouth was blood a lot of blood. Then all I remember is me passing out in the ground while the 3 figures comes to me, the man held me close to him and was shaking me and crying I think..."

Silence fall around the room, I was too scared to look at their faces 'ah god, I regret telling them now' "A-are you sure Kai? Was that all?" Cole asked with a terrifying look, I swear I've never feel scared in my whole life like today "Y-yeah... T-that's all I r-remember..." I finally had the courage to look at their faces and I swear I felt like passing out. Jay and Cole were pale as snow while Zane was giving an emotional face.

I felt my breathe stopping Zane held me "Kai, Calm down ther-" "HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! You're scaring me more that I am!" My breath was becoming quicker and my vision blurry from tears, I stand up from my place about to leave but Cole held me "You are not going anywhere Kai, let us talk."

I tried going out his arms but I couldn't "LEAVE ME ALONE!" "No Kai, I won't till you stay in a place and we will talk just like adult, isn't those your words?" I bit my lips nodding "Then, stay and let's talk, okay brother?" I nodded slowly taking a place between Zane and Jay

"Fine, what are we going to talk about?" I asked a bit nervous "I'm scared to say this but I think this nightmare is a future vision. I do not want to scare you but you need to be careful from now on okay brother? I do not want you to get hurt while I or Jay and Cole are here. We will protect you no matter what."

I wasn't sure of what he was saying but I think I can trust them, I looked at Zane with an unsure expression but he smiled at me his brotherly smile I slowly nodded at him. I was about to turn toward the two but they held my shoulders "We will never leave you, even if you asked us to leave we won't. We promise!"

I was silent for a moment but then I gave them a smile, I held the three in a group hug "Thank you... I mean it."

I felt them hugging me back "No need to thank us little guy."

I think I made the right decision on trusting them...

End of chapter.

I swear i'm so close to delete this story.