Chapter 9: Spank me daddy

Start from the beginning

I glance at Cara who is wearing an oversized shades, hair in a bun and her newly purchase chiffon dress and pink flats.

"Your face is practically covered sweetheart while me on the other hand is expose."

She snorts and replied "Blake you are practically the same size as Big Foot of course they will recognize you."

"I don't know that Big foot is this handsome." I replied.

"You wish." She scoffs.

"Sweetheart Big foot wished he looks like me."

She rolls her eyes and continued to walk.

My eyes widen when I saw a DQ in the right corner.

I reached out to Cara and drag her faster to DQ.

The woman tending the cashier boredly greets us.

I nudge Cara to order for me.

I know she is glaring at me under her oversize shades.
She faced the cashier and change her expression to sweet one.

"Can I have two-" I nudge her again "sorry I mean 4 large size of brownie temptation?"  Not enough but okay.

The cashier nodded and instruct us to step on the left to wait for our order.

When our order arrived I grab the 3 large cup while Cara grab hers.

"Why do you need 3 large cups Blake?"

I saw a free booth and decided to eat my ice creams there.

"The 1st cup is not enough. I can't even taste it properly that's why the 2nd cup is important." I explained.

"And the third?" She asked.

"The third is for the dessert." She scrunch her eyebrows in confusion.

"Ice cream is practically a dessert and you need a dessert which is practically another cup of ice cream as a dessert? It doesn't make sense."

"Right?" I grin then proceeds to devour my ice cream.

Tsk. Maybe I should franchise one of these. Place it inside my house for easy access.

While I was eating my last cup of Ice cream I decided that it is the perfect time to travel to our beach house.

I got this property maybe 3 years ago. The previous owner got in debt and they want to liquidate their assets to pay their debt.

 The previous owner got in debt and they want to liquidate their assets to pay their debt

It is an old style beach house but weirdly it suits my taste. I just change the color of some of the rooms and added a small gym.

The whole ride Cara was buzzing with excitement. I can't count how many ''Are we there yet?" She ask.

She stops asking when I threatened her that I'll turn the car back around if I heard her ask one more time.
She shuts up immediately.