Hard to Handle by The Black Crowes

"Actions speak louder than words and I'm a man of great experience. I know you got another man, but I can love you better than him."

Bad People by Lauren Aquilina

"I'm gonna cut off twenty people while I'm driving home, hand out the window, middle finger up just so they know I stopped caring about anyone's feelings apart from my own."

Tipsy by Chloe x Halle

"I'll take you to the afterlife, boy if you ain't actin' right. Key your car and crash the lights. Hit your head, I'm not polite."

High School Sweethearts by Melanie Martinez (S1: The Forbidden Zone)

"If you can't handle a heart like mine then don't waste your time with me, if you're not down to bleed."

Break My Heart by JC Stewart 

"If you're gonna break my heart then do it right, don't you keep me hanging on like last time."

Cross Your Mind by Niall Horan

"Love the way you hurt me and it doesn't even cross your mind. Tell me that you love me, but I know you're out there running wild."

People Watching by Conan Gray

"Cut people out like tags on my clothing, I end up all alone but I still keep hoping I won't be scared to let someone know me"

Drag It Out by Walker County (S1: High Tide)

"The boat's in the water, but you never set sail. You say you love me, but you never exhale. Your kiss is getting colder, a little icy on your shoulder."

Tolerate It by Taylor Swift

"If it's all in my head then tell me now, tell me I've got it wrong somehow. I know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerate it."

Sober by Selena Gomez

"You don't know how to love me when you're sober when the bottle's done, you pull me closer. You're saying all the things that you're supposed to, but you don't know how to love me when you're sober."

Drunk or Lonely by Maddie & Tae

"You're either feeling that buzz or your sheets are getting cold, baby it's just the same, same old. The second you say I'm still your one and only, I know you're just drunk or lonely."

Can I be Him by James Arthur (S1: Spy Games)

"I heard there was someone, but I know he don't deserve you. If you were mine, I'd never let anyone hurt you."

Liar by Camila Cabello

"I picture your hands on me, I think I wanna let it happen. But what if you kiss me? And what if I like it and no one sees?"

This Side of Paradise by Coyote Theory

"So if you're lonely, no need to show me. If you're lonely, come be lonely with me."