Playlist One

No Scrubs by TLC (S1: Hurricane)

"I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me, hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride trying to holler at me."

Jealousy, Jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo

"All your friends are so cool. You go out every night in your daddy's nice car. Yeah, you're living the life. Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend too."

Royalty by Kat Meoz

"I'm the real thing, ain't nobody can compare to me. So you'll call me majesty, boy you better bend a knee cause you're lucky if you mess with me."

Buy Me Diamonds by Bea Miller

"Give me something that won't tell me lies, won't leave me hanging out to dry. Won't fuck me over, make me cry, save your love, buy me diamonds."

Tornado Warnings by Sabrina Carpenter (S1: Aftermath)

"Don't understand how quickly we get right back in our rhythm without missing a step and logically, the last thing I should have on my mind but I want you there sometimes."

Strawberry Shortcake by Melanie Martinez

"It's my fault cause I put the icing on top, now the boys want a taste of my strawberry shortcake. That's my bad, that's my bad, no one taught them not to grab."

Daisy by Ashnikko

"Fuck a princess, I'm a king. Bow down and kiss on my ring. Being a bitch is my kink, what the fuck else did you think?"

Selfish by Madison Beer

"Don't know why I looked the other way, I wanted you to change. I shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help it, I always knew that you were too damn selfish."

Kiss With A Fist by Florence and the Machine (S1: The Lucky Compass)

"A kick to the teeth is good for some, a kiss with a fist is better than none."

Bruises by Transviolet

"You don't wanna see the truth, it's got it out for you. Smiles are fake but the bruises don't lie. Young man, you better keep your hands off her."

I Can't by Caitlyn Smith ft. Old Dominion

"It feels impossible to move sometimes like you're still in the room. Smoke on my breath, chains on my chest, damn you won't cut me loose."

Pretty Hurts by Beyoncé

"Mama said you're a pretty girl, what's in your head doesn't matter. Brush your teeth, fix your hair, what you wear is all that matters."

10/10 but I don't Recommend by Nico Collins (S1: Car Trouble)

"I don't like the way you walk around the town, acting like you're better, only looking down on anybody else who draws your kind of crowd. You're a 10/10, but I don't recommend you."