𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

╰┈➤ You and Sakura watch your boyfriends unpack the last half of the boxes in your new home, "Stop being weird and let us help." you eat another strawberry.

Sakura munches on fruit snacks and nods, "Yeah, we can help y'know."

"Just keep feeding the babies, don't worry." Shikamaru mumbles while focusing on putting together the large bookshelf for his collection and looks around in some boxes for something.

"Your shoji sets are in that one." you point at the box that says HANDLE WITH CARE.

"Thanks." he grins and begins to set it up while Sasuke and Sakura move to the kitchen to set that up. As he reaches up and places books on the top shelf he jumps when you wrap your arms around his waist, "Hey baby." he squeezes your hand.

"We have our first appointment tomorrow." you smile widely and feel nervous but excited at the same time, "Will you be home?"

"Of course, I won't leave until sunday." Shikamaru turns around in your arms and brings your head into his firm chest, "You can always come you know."

"I don't know.." you say lowly and look up at him, "We have the cats, I don't want to leave them." the cats were on their large tree that was the first thing to be set up in the home. They are more independent than any animal you've owned before.

"I'll be home—"

"Party is here!"

You both look at the door opening and see all your friends with multiple gifts, most of it being alcohol. "Hey guys." you smile and attempt to clean the empty boxes so they can walk, "Didn't know you were coming today, the house is a total mess."

"Don't worry about that, we came to see you four!" Temari smiles and hugs you tightly, "Now lets get drunk! Where's Sakura?"

"Temari, you know I'm pregnant." the girl comes in with Sasuke, "But the kitchens finished, come see!" Sakura smiles brightly and drags you by your wrist to the large and fully finished kitchen.

"Wow, it looks amazing." you grin and hug the couple, "Thank you."

Shikamaru and Temari stayed behind, "Don't be a dumbass alright?" she mumbles and flicks his forehead, something he's always hated.

"I won't." he pulls her hair, something she's always hated.

"Now let's go look at this beautiful kitchen!" she cheers and goes in before Shikamaru.

All the girls stay in the kitchen while the others went into the living space.

"Hinata you make a mean pasta." Sakura gets her second bowl, "Oh my gosh.. I'm going to have to learn how to cook." she mumbles and stuffs her mouth again.

"Never thought I would see you get pregnant." Temari sips her wine, "y/n, have some." she tilts the glass towards you just as Shikamaru walks in, "Just a sip."

"Are you trying to give my pregnant girlfriend wine?" he asks and moves the glass away.

"Wh—"

"Shikamaru, she didn't know." you defend her, "She was just trying to be nice."

"You're pregnant?" Temari smiles brightly and pushes Shikamaru roughly to hug you when you nod, "Two babies! And you're next." she points at a nervous Hinata.

"Our babies are going to be best friends!" Sakura cheers, she was more than happy to have someone that was in the same boat as her to comfort each other especially now that you were neighbors, she was over the moon.

"Temari, stop squeezing her and the baby." Shikamaru comes and puts an arm around you.

"Shut up." she mumbles and let's go, "I'm so happy for you guys, this is amazing."

"Thank you." you smile.

"A whole ass family, beautiful."

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

"Shika stop." you laugh when he tickles your feet mid massage, "Come here." you open your arms for him to lay on your chest.

You two continue to watch the movie in that position, "Do you think they'll be a girl or boy?" you ask while playing with his hair.

"I'm not sure," he confessed, he hadn't gave it much thought. "As long as they're healthy they can be whatever they want." Shikamaru turns his head to kiss your stomach, "What room should be their room?"

"The one next to ours." you decide and he nods.

"Sounds good." Shikamaru yawns, "My parents want to come and see the house."

"Invite them over on friday, we can make them dinner." you yawn as well and get more comfortable, "Someones birthday is coming up." you poke his nose.

He scrunches it and keeps his eyes closed, "I'm getting old."

You laugh and hug him tighter, "I don't think twenty-three is old but you know I'll be getting old with you." you hum.

"I guess I don't mind getting old if you're by my side."

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇