Everyone who approached Y/N was posing as a buddy. They contacted Y/N only because she was wealthy. Until one day, Y/N didn't buy them food or things, and her friends avoided her.

"You're incredibly stingy." "Just because you're wealthy doesn't mean you get to do everything you want." "I despise wealthy individuals like Y/N." Those were the things they said to Y/N.

"Trash," Y/N whispered.

When they arrived at their house, Y/N instantly exited the vehicle and entered the house. A man stood motionless, studying Y/ N's movements. When the man called out to Yoongi and Hoseok, they both ran up to him.

"What happened?" Park Jimin, Y/N's older brother asked.

Jimin was suspicious that something had happened to Y/N, so he enquired of Yoongi and Hoseok. He recognized that the two of them were unsure about telling Jimin about the earlier incident.

"It's okay. Just tell me what happened," Jimin said.

Yoongi and Hoseok finally told everything that happened between Y/N and the girl earlier. Jimin just sighed. He told them both to leave.

Jimin went to Y/N's room on the second floor to speak with her. He knocked on the door first before entering. There was no response at all. He knocked again and received no response.

Jimin finally entered the room, which was luckily not locked. Because Y/N wasn't in her bed, he looked left and right to search for her. He opened the door that led to the wardrobe room.

"I didn't allow you to come in. Why did you come in?" Y/N asked without looking at Jimin.

"I'm just... worried," Jimin replied.

Y/N didn't respond to Jimin's statements and didn't even turn around. Jimin, on the other hand, was staring at Y/N's body, which was only wearing a crop top and showing half of her skin. There were many scars, burns, and bruises on her body.

All of Y/N's wounds were from former and present school students. Not just them, but Y/N's parents have also caused her pain. Pouring boiling tea on her body, hitting her with sticks and metal rods, and so on are some examples.

"Stop looking at my body and get out of here," Y/N said.

"You know you can lean on me if you have problems," Jimin told Y/N.

"I understand. But what did you do all this time when I needed you? Just keep quiet and watch me in pain "Y/N said irritated. "It's best if you don't mind my life and don't worry about me."

Y/N stood up and wore on a big, long-sleeved shirt to cover her wounds. She wore a cap and tied her hair back. She ignored Jimin as she walked out of her room.

Y/N decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air instead of fighting with Jimin. She went for a walk in a park not far from her home.

While walking, Y/N was more focused on her phone than on the road, causing her to collide with someone. The person extended their hand to assist Y/N. Y/N refused to be helped and stood up on her own.

"Here, your phone," the person said and handed the phone to Y/N.

The person who Y/N bumped into was a man whose age could be said to be around Y/N's age. He is tall and attractive. Y/N took her phone and walked past the man without saying anything.

Several days have passed. There wasn't much of a difference from the previous days. Things that happened before, happened again. Y/N beat up the people who bothered her.

"You know it's not good to beat up other people," a man said from a distance.

Y/N shifted her gaze to the man who had just informed her. The man turned out to be the same person she had seen at the park a few days ago.

When Y/N and the guy exchanged glances, the girl who had been beaten by Y/N bolted, prompting Y/N to yell at the girl. She simply sighed.

Y/N gave the man a cold stare as she picked up her bag from the floor and then walked away.

When Y/N arrived at the school field, Jimin was waiting in front of the school gate. Several girls discreetly photographed Jimin from a distance. There were also some talking to him.

After Jimin saw Y/N, he immediately waved his hand and made the people nearby look at Y/N. She walked towards Jimin, not caring about her surroundings.

"Don't pretend to be close to me," Y/N said without looking at Jimin.

People were whispering about Y/N because of her attitude towards Jimin. Y/N had enough of holding back her anger towards them, and finally, she was about to hit someone but Jimin caught Y/N's hand swing and held it.

"Calm down Y/N..." Jimin said.

"Calm down? That's all you said to me? Didn't you hear what they said to me? Unbelievable," Y/N said and slapped Jimin's hand. "Get lost."

Y/N walked away from Jimin, while he could only sigh. Y/N walked towards one of the buildings not too far from school and entered.

She went up to the 2nd floor and there was a piano there. There was also a fairly large mirror, which is usually used to see dance movements. Y/N rented the place for herself to rest her mind.

Y/N put her bag on the floor and walked towards the piano. She sat down and started playing the piano while humming.

Not long after, there was a sound of applause that made Y/N startled and pressed the wrong piano notes. Y/N turned towards the door and there was a man, leaning against the door frame. He was the person from the park.

"Okay, that's enough. Who are you? I met you a few days ago, you were also at my school, and now here. How did you know which school I go to and how did you know I'm here?" Y/N asked the man annoyed.

"Are you a kidnapper? Cannibal?" Y/N asked. "Should I call the police?"

"Relax, I'm not a bad person," the man said.

"Then who are you?" Y/N asked again.

"I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you Y/N," the man named Jungkook said with a smile.

"How do you know my name?" Y/N asked.

"Hm... you're quite popular at school. Every time you walk past the students, they talk about you," Jungkook said. "It makes me want to know about you more."

"Oh shut up. Do you want me to slam you?" Y/N said annoyed.

"Relax! I mean, if you can do it, go ahead," Jungkook replied with a smile.

"Psychopath," Y/N said.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward. Y/N and Jungkook didn't say anything. Finally, Jungkook started the conversation again.

"Do you like playing the piano?" Jungkook asked.

"If you know why are you still asking?" Y/N replied.

Y/N stood up from her seat and took her bag. She walked out past Jungkook and made him pout.

Y/N exited the building and walked towards the car. Jimin drove the car and headed home. Jungkook, who was still on the 2nd floor of the building, saw the car leave.

In the car, Y/N and Jimin didn't say anything. Jimin wanted to tell Y/N about something but wasn't sure to say it now.

"Y/N...?" Jimin said to gain Y/N's attention.

"I don't know what to say... but mom and dad are going to the house and have dinner with us," Jimin said.

"You're kidding..." Y/N said in disbelief.

"I'd rather sleep on the street than meet them," Y/N said annoyed.

"Sorry Y/N... they both told me about that not long before," Jimin said.

Y/N was silent and didn't reply to Jimin's words. She was annoyed that she was going to meet her parents, who Y/N didn't even consider them to be her parents anymore, but devils.

Arriving at the house, Yoongi and Hoseok were already standing in the front. They'd heard that Y/N and Jimin's parents were on their way. Yoongi and Hoseok felt sorry for Y/N.