Memories

3>3

————

"Brother" nezuko said unwillingly she doesn't know why her mouth move at their own, she lift her head to only see a very confused tanjiro.

"Brother" tanjiro heard it, but why is there memories going inside his head? to only see a very blurred kinda like picture of this girl wearing the same pink haori in front of him, who was she? why did he kept on seeing her inside his head when they didn't even know each other?

i mean they could be somewhat related, tanjiro shook his head trying to erase the newfound information "brother?" he muttered under his breath trying to solve this mystery once and for all. "Why did you call me brother? who even are you?" tanjiro said he doesn't know why he's angry but he can't think of anything other than the fact a demon slayer called him brother.

"This is so confusing..." he said again under his breath, nezuko who was shaking can't believe what was happening. "Cause of your name.. it reminds me of my brother" there she finally said it she released the breath she has been holding and carefully set her eyes to the demon in front of her.

"You didn't even answer my question!" he said furious,,, "i'm.. nezuko a demon slayer" she introduced herself to a demon what was she thinking? her mind is out of the gutter she can't believe she's having a conversation to a demon. 'Nezuko' 'Big brother! wait for me' 'alright'.

Tanjiro's head started to hurt as more memories came to his head he recognized his voice but the other voice sounds.. much more feminine than the other she sounds familiar who are they? as far as he knows he doesn't have any family.. what if he does? who even are his family then.. where are they?

Tanjiro can't have this anymore as he run away from "nezuko" that's what the demon slayer said her name was. He run and called the biwa girl to open up the infinite fortress, he goes to his room and lay there still he keeps thinking about who are they? where is his family? are they still alive?

He doesn't know but he feels like they're still alive.. waiting for him to come home, but he doesn't know where or who is his mothers, siblings??? does he have one? maybe but how many? where is his father? where is his home? he's sure this infinite fortress ain't home.

Now he's confused.

————-
🌚