He's Dead?!

yep dead🌚

(welp this includes akaza angst he's overthinking so many things and it might end up on the worst.. how can he cope with it?)

Also mention of suicide.
---------

Inosuke , Zenitsu And Nezuko couldn't believe what they were seeing, they really couldn't after all what they were seeing is a dead body of someone who's familiar with the three. Nezuko felt a lump on her throat for two reasons 1 is wanting to puke the vile out 2 is she's close to crying.

Well Zenitsu was now crying, he scream at the demon who killed him screaming something that "DONT RUN AWAY YOU COWARD!" he scream almost hurting his throat he get a hold of himself as he hold his throat caressing it from screaming.

He was angry at the demon who flees after killing him, he has no right to flee out of a situation like this if you're gonna battle of one of the demon slayers then fight it like the strong demons they are, but the man who calls himself a demon flees away after seeing the sun is setting.

Akaza sigh as he almost got burned by the sun if it was tanjiro he will feel okay but he isn't, he goes to 'home' seeing tanjiro with Kokushibo having a conversation. "What happened akaza?" tanjiro asked as he noticed his presence, "well, i got to kill one of the hashira on the mugen train" he said feeling proud as he put a hole on rengoku's body.

Muzan came to the room and said "well congrats on killing one of the hashira akaza." he said with a deep tone he doesn't know whether to be proud or not cause of that tone, well that's done.

He didn't know what to do anymore, after killing a hashira.. he saw kokushibo and tanjiro moving to another room, seems like they can't keep up with akaza's presence.

He sigh as he knows nobody can keep up with his presence he knew this already why did he kept on trying to be friends with the others? it's useless anyway..

He goes out of the infinity fortress to get some air, even demons like him can get a bad day and needed a break. He saw the sun is still out he just needs to be careful or muzan's plan will all be ruin by him he didn't want that, he just hid from tree to tree until he got to an open space he just stay there thinking about when he's not a demon.

no, he can't cry right now because of his own stupid thoughts, nope he didn't want to show the world his weakness! for fuck sake have you seen a demon cried before? (well in canon though ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ) no he have not seen anyone cried cause of their stupid thoughts.

But to his dismay a single tear falls down to his cheeks down to the ground, he touch his cheeks who's now full of wet tears he can't stop the tears from falling they just kept on falling as if they're a gallon of it.

He didn't bother to wipe it out it's just a waste of time doing that. He sighs for the third time on the day, stupid day this has to be the worst day of his life ever.

He just wanted this stupid feelings to end his own feelings that he didn't know what it was he felt irritated from it. He leans back on the wood and just trying to just take a nap but no, a demon slayer just had to be there and ruin his nap, why was he napping outside in the first place?! to get some fresh air duh.

He started to run from tree to tree he can't go out in the sun or else he's planning to kill himself but right now isn't the right time not now, not until muzan finally stop playing him. And finally he can quit from this stupid game muzan bought himself in.

Finally he had lost the demon slayer from his back, he started to calm down and finally went inside the fortress, he sighs for the fourth time today he must been really tired huh. He goes to his room and just lay there, thinking of what happened today first of all he killed the flame hashira and almost got killed by a demon slayer cause he was outside trying to get a nap a bad idea.

He face palm just by thinking how stupid he was, the things he has done today except killing the hashira but napping outside. Very stupid of him, he closed his eyes finally letting the tiredness in and falling asleep, while akaza sleeping let's see another pov(. .).

Tanjiro saw akaza came in with blood on his hand, by looking at him it seems like his mission is a success he wasn't actually allowed to go on missions yet since muzan tried to hide tanjiro from the demon slayer corps but i guess he's late from the news.

But they didn't know what tanjiro's true powers are so this is a gamble between the demons and from the corps. Kokushibo was fun to chat with that's what tanjiro thought kokushibo started to tell his story about his brother and him when they were younger. Wow imagine having a sibling what does that feel like? when they give you lots of love when you're sad when they started to tickle you whenever you're mad at something.

Oh he wish to have a sibling (well you have but... u know...) at the whole time kokushibo told his story tanjiro imagine himself in his situation, coming home while your sibling was surprised to see you home already he smiled at that thought and continue to listen.

(Okay sorry for the half of the text idk what happen... something must have happened tho idk what it is🤷🏼‍♀️)

He saw Akaza staring at the ground, he looks so tired what could have happened to him? maybe he's having a bad day? i think that's all he hope it is.

He excused himself to kokushibo and got to his room lay there and just stare at the ceiling... Today was hectic it surely is, he hope tomorrow is a good day not like today, he felt like today is the worst day even though he hasn't done anything to make his day worst but he feels so bad and tired today he didn't know why, maybe because he's only tired? yeah maybe he's tired and he could use some sleep today.

------ He's dead end -----