!About!

Yay! Onto the clans! These aren't the canon clans, I made them. So all these clans belong to me, Prickleblossom. If you want to use them, please, ask for my permission.

The cats live on an island. It's quite small, and unoccupied by humans. They call themselves 'IslandClan' altogether, and they divide into three small clans. So here are the clans:

Sorry, it's supposed to be WoodClan, not ForestClan

Sorry, it's supposed to be WoodClan, not ForestClan. I was wondering about it, and decided WoodClan. Also, it's CliffClan instead of MountainClan.

BeachClan: 

BeachClan is located on the beach(yeah, of course lol). They eat crabs, fish and clam, and because they need to crack the shells, they have hard and long claws. BeachClan cats are smart, cunning and they love to swim. They are large, slender and most cats have long, silky fur. They live in small spaces under and between rocks. The Highrock, the tallest rock in the whole BeachClan territory, is the leader's rock.

WoodClan:

WoodClan's territory is a small forest wit lots of trees. Their main prey source is birds, mice, squirrels, voles, basically ThunderClan prey. The password is your cat's fur length. The cats live in tree hollows, and when there are too many cats compared to the space in a tree hollow, they often use space between or under rocks, etc are dens. WoodClan cats are brave, friendly, and WoodClan is the most welcoming clan in the three clans. WoodClan cats are mostly small or medium-sized, and lean. They have strong legs to climb. WoodClan cats are great fighters and swimmers. 

CliffClan:

CliffClan is located on a small mountain cliff. They mostly eat birds, mice, anything they can find. The cats live in a large cave under the cliff, and the dens are made of more caves inside the large cave. Their territory also consists of a small piece of wood. CliffClan cats are good jumpers, and they are stubborn and smart. They are easily suspicious and the least welcoming clan. CliffClan cats vary in size. They are muscular and lean.

We will just use StarClan in this roleplay.

The Gathering Place:

The gathering place is a small rocky clearing surrounded by thick trees. The cats meet there every full-moon.

The Star Cave:

The Star Cave is like the Moonpool/stone. It's on another island connected by a narrow line of sand. The sand is usually underwater, and only on the days that are half-moon they are seen over water. Only BeachClan cats can access the Star Cave on normal days, making them the most connected clan to StarClan. The Star Cave is a huge cave made of sand. It goes down very deep, and is extremely long. It takes half a day to reach the Star Pool, which is where the medicine cats have their dreams and connect with StarClan. The Star Pool is a small pond with water, and who knows how deep it goes...

Finally done! Now the roles!

Leader: 

One per clan, leads the clan. 

Deputy: 

One per clan, leader's successor.

Medicine cat:

Heals and connects to StarClan.

Warriors:

Fight and hunt for clan.

Apprentices:

To-be warriors and to-be medicine cats.

Queens:

Mothers of six moons or younger kits.

Kits: 

6 moons or less old cats.

Elders:

Cats who have retired.