〖️Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️⁵⁹

Request by:joyxe_05

Gyehyeon was the Mafia strongest leader as he doesn't even noticed that he have been cheating on his boyfriend which is Hoyoung. Ever since Gyehyeon was busy while leaving Hoyoung behind, he just keep on drank with some random girls as he end up sleeping with them.

Gyehyeon at first doesn't even care as he continued his mission with his team or his army as than he got a random call from unknown as he pick them up.

"What? Who is this?" The guy voice laugh at him making him furious.

"Haha! Dont you remember me? Your rival? Haha! Well im calling you because i need to talk with you~ just by the call"

"Hah? Why dont we meet? Loser"

"Haha! Loser aye? How about this?" The guy as he lead another guy voice that sound scared.

Gyehyeon shocked as he knows who's voice was that as he got mad. "LET HOYOUNG GO!"

"Haha! I wont, unless you tell me where is your protection base"

"I wont tell you! Its my privacy with my father!"

"Oooo~ sadly~ i have too shoot him" the guy reload his gun as he could hear him shoot onto something as he could hear again Hoyoung crying.

"GYEHYEON!!!!" As than, Hoyoung gone silent as the guy laugh.

"Hah~ peaceful silent" Gyehyeon's bodies were shaking as he dropped his phone and start to cry while begging on the ground.

"Nooooooooooo!!" His army was shocked as Gyehyeon hit himself on the table while fall to the ground.

"Ouch!" Gyehyeon while touch his head after getting hit by the table beside him.

He shocked when he came back from his dream that he wasn't actually a Mafia after all. He look at Hoyoung peacefully sleeping as he went back to the bed as he hugged Hoyoung while crying.

Hoyoung woke up in surprise to see Gyehyeon who was crying while hugging him had him confused. He wipe Gyehyeon's tears that got dried as he spoken in whisper.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Gyehyeon look at Hoyoung as he just stay silent and start to begging.

"Im so sorry.. i wont leave you from now on.." Hoyoung give him his confused look as he laugh.

"Oh sweetie! What are you saying? You never leave me before~ why so sudden? Did you have a nightmares until you say that to me?"

Gyehyeon still gone silent as Hoyoung kissed him making Gyehyeon blushed. "Look, if you ever leave me, it would be alright cause your work in that company is hard like you had to went back home late always"

"B-but.. you never know if i did something.." Hoyoung freeze as he chuckled.

"Sweetie! We work together! What are you saying? Are you drunk or something??" Gyehyeon shocked as Hoyoung kissed him back.

"Were be alright~ lets get up cause i'll make your favourite pancakes" Hoyoung gets up as Gyehyeon pulled him back as Hoyoung just seat on the bed as Gyehyeon hugged him from the back making him chuckled.

"Fine~ just hugged me like that, lets wash our face together ~" Gyehyeon ruffles his own hair on Hoyoung's shoulder as Hoyoung calm the boy.

"Silly big baby~"

………

Thank you for requesting♡️ Hope you have a nice day and also stay safe Cuties!!