〖️Dongheon × Gyehyeon〗️³⁹

Request by:gyehyeonlover

Gyehyeon was working on their newest song as he was all alone in the studio. As he suddenly git bored so he made live with Vapp as all the fans are excited to see the live.

Gyehyeon answering all the fan questions as he saw some of the comments which caught his eyes. By the user name "HoneyHeon" caught his attention.

Gyehyeon was famous by his vocals and compose his own songs. All fans are loving him, until this HoneyHeon cause him make him curious.

His question was "i like your songs, hope we could collaborate together" and Gyehyeon was thinking if this person was also an idol like him.

He reply them as he suddenly check him out as he was an idol which also famous. He check him out as this guy was actually very attractive. Gyehyeon keep o listening to his song he made as he was fell in luv with it.

He open his Instagram as he check if he has an insta and yes he also have it! He reaches 1.2M followers. While Gyehyeon insta just 700K followers.

He immediately texted him as the guy replying way to fast. The two was texting where they could meet as he answered the closest cafe.

Gyehyeon was thinking where this guy was as they actually in a same location, middle of the Seoul. He answer back as the guy give him a thumbs up as they are ready to meet each others.

After few hours of Gyehyeon waiting for the guy he came and saw Gyehyeon as he wave at him. The two seat awkwardly cause they never met each others.

The guy start the conversation by introduce himself. "Hey, im Dongheon, i recently like your music and songs, its very nice and hopefully we could collaborate together"

Gyehyeon blushed. "Ah.. thank you for the compliment, i also like your songs as well, its very lovely"

The two had their conversation as Gyehyeon silently fall for Dongheon. He keep explain why he named his page as HoneyHeon its because he is sweet like an honey.

Dongheon smile as Gyehyeon awkwardly giggles. At that sign, Dongheon hold both Gyehyeon hands as Gyehyeon surprised to see Dongheon holding his hands.

"Recently, your are actually very pretty, i couldn't stop watching your live and i love it whenever you smile at the camera, you.. are adorably cute"
Dongheon blushed as Gyehyeon gone red.

"I.. i like your sweet voice, and i see your live as well and i even followed you on your insta, your very handsome lately.." Dongheon smile.

"No need to be shy, we can be close like this you know, even tho we were just met but we have a same thing in common, we compose a song so we could just do collaborate together"

"I may also like that ideas, when should we start?" Dongheon blushed.

"How about now" the two went to Gyehyeon studio as Dongheon helped him wirh everything as they write a song together.

But something happen that may shocked you, Dongheon kissed Gyehyeon as Gyehyeon was surprised but kissed him back knowing the two actually fall for each others for the reason of them having a same in common.

Their newest collaboration song is about "Love" which is their love for being together in one studio, end up Dongheon and Gyehyeon are in a same company and compose their song together with full of their heart together.

………

Thanks For The Request ♡️♡️♡️