〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️⁵⁸

Gyehyeon most scariest secret is that he keep hiding himself from his sickness. He really hate when someone helped him with his sickness cause he said he could handle it by himself. But after all, it way get worst.

His sickness was really random that everyone doesn't know how to cure him i mean.. yeah cause he also hate to be taken care off. So everytime his friends invited him to a party, his excuses was always 'im pretty busy, im sorry i could came there'

But suddenly his head really said he need someone as than he called his closest friend Yongseung to come over his house so he did as he came while open the door to see Gyehyeon just seating on the couch while cover himself with a blanket just had Yongseung shocked.

"Are you alright?"

"I.. dont know what's wrong with me Yong.." Gyehyeon could feel only warm around his body like he was burning inside as Yongseung checking his temperature as it was high.

"Hyung you are sick!" Gyehyeon just sigh as he couldn't even more his bodies as Yongseung carried him to his room as he place him on his bed as Gyehyeon just very weak to move his bodies.

"Have you eaten?" Gyehyeon shake his head as thank goodness Yongseung actually bought some food for him.

"I bought some food here... you need to eat something.."

"Know what? I didn't even eat anything from like few weeks ago.. i dont know that i couldn't feel anything around my body or anything.. im just.. feeling hot.."

"Eat up.. you had me worried.." Gyehyeon first make his disgusted face but end up eat it as than Gyehyeon temperature dropped as Yongseung a bit relief.

"Have some rest, i'll get you some ice" Gyehyeon just look at the ceiling as than Yongseung came with a tower with an actual ice in it.

"Since you dont have a ice cooler.. i have to use a towel and an ice from your refrigerator.."

"I have questions.."

"What is it?"

"Why do you care of me? Why dont you just ignore my calls?"

"W-what do you mean hyung?"

"Erm.. actually.. i was planning to end myself but although i keep staying alive.. but those burning is not because ate your food actually."

"Than? What is it?" Gyehyeon get up as pull Yongseung closer to him.

"I just missed you.. its been a while.. and i thought you would ignore me.."

"Oh hyung! I never leave you behind, but.. i still dont get it what you mean.."

"I love you Yongseung.. i keep staying up late just.. keep thinking about you.. that why i loose my appetite for eating and moving around. Just keep thinking of you is enough for me.."

Yongseung got even more worried as he hugged Gyehyeon as Gyehyeon shocked at Yongseung who is just laughing at it.

"Your crazy just too keep yourself unhealthy habit" Yongseung as than kiss his forehead as Gyehyeon blushed.

"Never thought a person like you.. kind to me.. and acting sick so sudden doesn't want anyone help accept of me? You are adorable"

"Stop making me blush.. you always hits THAT spot of mine.."

"What spot?"

"Making fun of me.." Yongseung laugh as he keep on kissing all around Gyehyeon face making Gyehyeon fully red just like a tomato.

"Curse you for making me red"

"Well curse you for making me kissing you non stop!" Yongseung end up kissed Gyehyeon by the lip as Gyehyeon were just like earlier.

"I hate you but love you at the same time.. I HATE YOU FOR HITTING THAT SPOT!!!"

"Hehe~" the two stayed in bed as they both end up fall asleep together without realizing, Gyehyeon got a lot of missed calls from his other friends that wanting to take care of him instead.

………

So this request is from Anonymous so~ yeah, hope you got this notification immediately on your request! Hope you have a nice day and also stay safe Cuties!!