〖️Hoyoung × Gyehyeon〗️⁴⁹

Request By:joyxe_05

Hoyoung and Gyehyeon went out from their friends house as they walk together on the street knowing its actually a night time. Hoyoung stayed close next to Gyehyeon who was holding a torchlight.

Hoyoung flinch once he hears a noises from one of the bushes as he gulp and got hold onto Gyehyeon even more closer. Gyehyeon also hears the noises as they walk a bit faster.

Hoyoung could feel someone was following them as Hoyoung immediately ask if he could come and sleep over on Gyehyeon's as Gyehyeon said yes and that where the jumpscared appear in front of them seeing Hoyoung ex girlfriend.

"Got chu!" Hoyoung was scared as Gyehyeon give her a glare.

"Get the fuck of from us.." the girl giggles as she walk closer to Hoyoung which Hoyoung was a bit disgusted.

"Get off me!!! YOU FREAK!"

"You never called me freak before.. why now?"

"You hurting me! How dare you!" Gyehyeon hide Hoyoung behind as he start to push her away.

"Oh yeah i also forgot! Were dating!" Gyehyeon added which had Hoyoung blushed while looking at him.

"Y-yea.."

"Prove it! My Hoyoung is not gay" Gyehyeon pulled Hoyoung waist as Hoyoung was still blushing as Gyehyeon connected his lips on Hoyoung's making her shocked.

"My Boyfriend is not GAY!"

"Just shut up you psychopath, who hurt my boufriend~" Gyehyeon teasingly touched Hoyoung bodies from the shirt that make Hoyoung even more red.

The girl start to laugh as she wont stop following them until they reach on Gyehyeon place and that where Gyehyeon immediately call the cops.

The Cops arrived as they saw a girl just try to sneak into Gyehyeon house by the window and immediately arrested her. Hoyoung are now safe as Gyehyeon walk towards him asking what happen.

"She's.. not like other girl.. she use to hurt me like a lot.. and i lied that the scar on my hands are not actually a papercut, instead she use one of the kitchen knife and cut me there from my small mistakes.."

"What's that mistakes?"

"I.. its.. not actually your business to know as well.. but its just that.. i wasn't comfortable with her but she forced me too.. i never love her but.. just because she's pretty and smart so i date her until she reveal who she is really are.."

Gyehyeon seat beside Hoyoung as he pulled Hoyoung into another kiss which had Hoyoung shocked. "Date me instead! Im not like her~ were been friends long ago! So i wouldn't be her except someone tries to steal you from me~~"

"Oh shut up Gye~" Hoyoung hit Gyehyeon shoulder playful as Gyehyeon start to tickling Hoyoung weakness spot that had the two laugh the rest of the night.

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ sorry for posting this a bit late cause i have a lot of things to do earlier and before it, so hope you like it♡️