What the Hell Happened Ch. 1

1st Person POV

???: *Groan*

Fire, all I hear is the sounds of fire all around me. I open my eyes to see I'm strapped into a chair. A fire raging inside the room, actually from the looks of it, I'm inside a plane. I look at the flames to see some people inside but are already dead, consumed by the flames.

I looked down at the strap hold me down and unlock it. I stand up, covering my eyes while looking at the fire. I look at the other seats to see them empty. I move past the flames to the cockpit to check up on the pilot. As I get there I see the pilot dead in his seat, covered in the flames.

I continue to search the ship for anyone else but with little to no none success. Every one I found was just dead, burnt to a crisp. I looked around for a way out but stumbled upon some boxes of supplies like guns, ammo, clothes, and armor. Sadly most of the stuff in the boxes didn't work or was broken, somehow.

But thankfully I managed to get some stuff. Nutrition bars for food, with some water, it'll last me a week. A las pistol and a bolt pistol, having nine mags for my bolt pistol, along with some spare ammunition. And some armor to keep me protected, I put on some new clothes and hide my armor underneath my clothes.

I get a duffle bag out of the box and stuff my supplies inside. I picked it up and happened to stumble into a mirror, giving me a chance to see my new look.

After looking at myself, I walk to one of the doors and try to slide it open

After looking at myself, I walk to one of the doors and try to slide it open. But it didn't budge, I put my duffle bag down and put both hands on the door. And with one hard pull, the door shoots open. I grabbed my duffle bag and exit the ship, I looked back at the ship to see the flames even bigger. And from the looks of it, I'm in some forest in the middle of nowhere.

I look up and see the sun, I chose to go west in hopes of finding some civilization. I start my long walk, trying to remember 'what I am doing here and how did this happen.'

Time skip five hours and thirty-five minutes.

After walking for five hours and seeing the life on this planet. I'm having a hard time figuring out why I was sent here. Life here seems so peaceful and relaxing, compared to where I've been. But right now, I'm sitting next to a tree with a small fire to keep me warm and provide protection.

As I stare into the fire, hearing the cracking of the flames. I try to dig into my memory to figure out what's going on. But, with no success, I lay down and close my eyes. Getting some sleep will help me out and I need it to keep searching. I feel myself slipping into sleep and before I knew it, I was passed out.

???: "Y***r* obj***t**e I* *o *ak* c*n**c* w**h t*em a*d **** **** ****  ********"

My eyes shot open and I got up with my last pistol in my hand. The sound of voices yelling was heard from my left. I looked at my fire to see it has long been extinguished, I grabbed my duffle bag and made my way to the voices. As I got closer and closer to the voices, I see a big building and it was guarded by men with guns.