End of flashback

"Damn you dobe" Sasuke's Sharingan flared in anger as he charged his Chidori and rushed inside the forest.

Kisara's apartment

Inside Kisara's apartment laughter echoed as the sun was setting. Someone was having while the other was shaking in shock.

"No...this can't be" Naruto sweated as he saw the cards on the table. He lost 4 to 5.

"Baby everybody got to lose sometime. You were good golden boy but you cannot defeat a fox" Kisara smiled brightly as she hadn't felt such adrenaline and exhilaration for a long time. Battling it out with Naruto was so fun heck being with him was she never got bored.

"No....this can't be and I finally figured you out" Naruto sputtered. He lost as the first round he won with a straight flush as it beat her Full House. Then he beat her again no contest because he got a royal flush. But the funny thing was she was just smiling, the next round she beat him with a four of a kind in which Naruto thought was luck.

Then she suddenly got serious. She got a Straight flush in which Naruto narrowly beat her because he got a royal flush. It was 3-2 and Naruto for some reason sweat because at first she caressed her leg with his her bare feet touching made him shudder in delight. He told her it won't work and she responded that she just wanted to show affection because he was going to lose. This made Naruto go all out as the next round he beat her with a straight flush. When it was 4-3 to him, things changed for the Uzumaki all he had to do was win one game and he won still retaining his title but he didn't he lost 3 times in a row with this woman doing the impossible she achieved three Royal flush in a row.

Kisara giggled and burst out laughing in victory "You were no match Naruto-Kun"

Naruto froze but the shook his head "hey! one doesn't insult the loser you let him bow out gracefully" the Uzumaki gritted his teeth.

Kisara snorted "don't kid yourself I know you don't do that. I bet you laugh a stupid laugh when you win" Naruto looked up a bit like JD from scrubs as he remembered beating all of Ryoma's friends.

"AHAHAHAHAHA" a young Naruto's evil laughter echoed inside his head while a group of males were swearing and groaning.

"Nope doesn't ring a bell" Naruto responded with a stoic expression. "You do don't you Naruto" Kisara sweat dropped.

It was 6 o clock now and the sun was setting beautifully. The husband and wife went on another long round due to Naruto insistence which he in the end lost badly. The two then set up the table to have dinner today they were having rice and chicken with salad and mayonnaise.

As they were conversing about the game they had which Naruto desperately tried to avoid he managed to shift the conversation. He realized that while he knew the basic outline of Kisara's life, he really didn't know many details. It seemed any talk about her usually ended up in a discussion of her being the Kyuubi No Yoko and that she gained a reputation as an age-old natural disaster, appearing suddenly out of nowhere to attack areas wherever human malice had collected and festered. However that was the Kyuubi Naruto found himself interested in the person rather than her title.

Kisara was hesitant at first, not really liking talking about herself, but he genuinely seemed interested. Once she started, she found herself telling him bits of her life when she told him he was a bit surprised "what! You were in clan wars" Naruto blinked making Kisara nod "yes Naruto in my human form I worked as a mercenary" Naruto nodded now thanking himself for not sleeping when Iruka talked about those days. "so you met the Senju and the Uchiha's" Kisara nodded "only by passing and they were arrogant people" Naruto nodded agreeing with her since Sasuke and his clan when they were alive were like that "did you see Konoha be made" Kisara nodded again "Naruto the reason Konoha was made was because they were behind. Other ninja villages were made before them" Naruto nodded.