Chapter Nine: The Music

Meanwhile during Arlo's realization, John had something else on his mind. Why haven't I apologized to them yet? John brought his hands to his face, it's a lot harder than I thought. John started thinking about every time he did bad things to them. Beating up the royals, yelling at Seraphina, causing chaos and dethroning Arlo... yeah these really aren't stuff to be proud of huh...

                      John still couldn't understand it. Why did they all talk and forgive him so easily? That's so ridiculous...how can people have so much trust in others? Lost deeply in thought,  John fell asleep.

_________________________________________

                       When Thursday morning came, Isen was oddly the first person to wake up. Isen usually woke up late in the mornings so he was a bit confused on what to do. Filled with boredom, he decided to wake everybody up...at the same time. How would he do it? Well... "heh!" laughed a silent Isen, "this is going to be a show!"  Isen pulled out his big Bluetooth speaker and connected it to his phone.  After taking a minute to decide which meme song he should play, Isen smirked. He put his speaker on just the right volume so only their campsite could hear it. Echoing through the campsite, the following words and music could be heard:

~♪  Super Idol的笑容 ♪~

~♪ 都没你的甜 ♪~

~♪ 八月正午的阳光 ♪~

                             With the Chinese words echoing through the trees into the tents, John was the first to wake up. He quickly walked out of the tent, "WHY THE HELL DID I JUST WAKE UP TO A CHINESE SONG ABOUT DRINKING WATER?" The music continued,

~♪  都没你耀眼 ♪~

                              John quickly made eye contact with Isen and ran up to him. First, he turned off the speaker. Second, he bonked Isen in the head, "OW OW OW SToP I SUrrEndEr-!" Followed after that was everyone sleepily walking out of their tents. Blyke was the first to speak, "I never thought in my life I would wake up to that song." Seraphina slowly nodded, "Indeed." Arlo just looked around in disbelief, "People these days listen to Chinese songs now?" Arlo wasn't trying to be rude, he really was just clueless. I should explore other genres and stop listening to country music for awhile. Arlo then imagined listening to music with John on the rooftop. That would be great- all of a sudden, Arlo was reminded of last night's thoughts.

"I love him"

"I love John"

                         Arlo hastily squashed those thoughts in his mind and tried to calm himself down. Stupid emotions and feelings-! Remi interrupted his thoughts, "shall we all eat breakfast now?" They all nodded in agreement and sat down to eat.

                       While eating, they all held a steady conversation, "Man, I'm so glad Isen almost never wakes up early," Blyke started. Isen stopped eating, "Blyke, I know you enjoyed that." Blyke's anger snapped, "MAYBE WHEN IM NOT SLEEPING ISEN."

                          Meanwhile, John was panicking inside. APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE, JOHN JUST APOLOGIZE PLEASE THIS IS SO STUPID GET IT OVER WITH JOHN! APOLOGIZE! APOLOGIZE! Despite his own thoughts screeching at him, his lips didn't move. I really thought I had gotten closer to them... John sighed. Seraphina noticed it, "Hey John, you feeling okay? What's got you so down?" John snapped back up, "Huh? What ever do you mean?" Remi replied, "You know what, you haven't talked at all this morning. What's the prob?"  John waved both of his hands up in the air, "Oh no it's nothing! Like really." John reassured.