Exotic
Most girls complained when the man gave them drunk dick but Roddy's was amazing. I screamed as I came again
I whimpered "I can't take it bae" he stopped sucking my neck looking in my eyes "Yes you can mamas" I bit my lip as I scratched his back . "Uuuhhh shitt " he smirked and flicked my clit.

I watched sweat fall from his face as he pounded into me. "Fuck mamas" he slowed his thrust penetrating deeper I cried out as he bottomed out in me.
"You missed daddy's dick?"
"Yesss " I sighed my voice cracking I screamed again as a another orgasm ripped through me. "SHIT!!" he held my hips as he nutted inside me again. I came biting his lip before sucking it.

He slid out of me still rock hard and I laid on my side as I started sucking his tip. "Yeah suck that shit mamas" I bobbed up and down on his dick I deepthroated him as he opened my legs and started rubbing my clit.i moaned sucking his dick. "Mmm shit" he sighed rubbing my clit faster I screamed on his dick as he pushed two fingers inside massaging clit with his thumb.

He nutted in my throat and picked me up carrying me toward our outside balcony. He pushed opened the doors I felt a cool breeze run over my body. He placed me on top on the soft ottoman chair we had and lifted my leg up before sliding back into me. I moaned as he thrusted inside me. "See how much daddy missed you?"
He angled differently like he was doing push ups but moved in a circular motions "Yes daddy you putting it on me" he sucked my lips
"Oh I am mamas I'm just getting started."

Roddy
I woke up still inside Exotic we was in the bed. I didn't even remember how we got here. I didn't really care,I sucked her titties and she woke up looking at me. I started stroking inside her "uuh bae " I stopped "What's wrong mamas?"
"My body is sore " I smacked my lips
I pulled out her and went to go run her a hot bath.im getting in here with her shit I need some more she cut me off too damn long. I went back and carried her to the jacuzzi tub and turned on the jets "is that better?" She nodded I got in with her.

Truth be told I was still drunk, and my sex drive was overkill. I rubbed her ass pulling her into me. "Mmm bae you still drunk?" I nodded and pecked her lips. "I love your drunk dick" I bit my lip. "Good cuz you finna get some more" I rubbed my tip over her clit and she moaned putting her arms around my neck. I slid into her and she gasped I stuck my tongue in her mouth. I put my arms around her waist and started bouncing her. "Fuck mamas you can't never cut me off again shit" I bit my lip as she kept bouncing on her own. "I'm sorry Daddddyyyy"

I grabbed one of her nipples with my teeth and sucked and bit on it lightly. "Bae" I did the same to the other and she screamed throwing her head back her walls trembled and she stopped bouncing I thrusted up into her "You feel me mamas?' I kissed her neck and rubbed her nipples.
"Yes I feel you uuhhhh" she came on my dick and I pulled out of her. "Place your hands on the rim " she turned and did what I told her. She stood up out of the water and I leaned in eating her pussy while stroking my dick.

She squirted on my tongue and I lapped up her sweet juices french kissing her pussy before sliding in her and I grabbed her hair pulling her back into my strokes "Ohhh yes fuck this pussy" I smacked her ass and pulled her hair. "You like how daddy fucking his pussy?"
"Yes bae ohhh" she creamed on my dick.
"Remember when you told me was just friends now look at you creaming on my dick" She giggled and threw her ass back. "Shut up big head"
I stood so I could penetrate deeper.
"Mmm fuck heavenly ass pussy"
"Uhhh fuck Im cumming" she squirted I stroked through it. "Mmm puddles" she giggled and moaned. I pulled out of her and she turned around sucking my dick.

Exotic
I sucked Roddy staring in his eyes he licked his lips and played in my hair. I knew we would be going at for a while because I cut him off. We finished in the jacuzzi tub. I got out before him and he pulled me back before I could leave the bathroom. "Where you think you going?" I turned around "To cook I'm hungry bae" he stepped out "I'll order us some food you got other things to worry about" he made a gesture pointing to his dick that returning hard. I shook my head "You need help"
"So help me mamas" he kissed my lips.
I stepped back "Order our food first"