F O U R

☆

☆.。.:* BABY STEPS .。.:*☆
act one — the third baby
(💍🕯🏹☁️)

"do you trust me?" thea randomly asked, turning her face away from the window to look at the side of lando's face. the pair had been sitting in a comfortable silence for a few moments, the only noise coming from the music that thea had chosen, adele to be exact.

"with my entire life." lando responded to her question, quickly switching his view of the road to his extra smiley fiancé.

"and you love me no matter what i do?" the blonde asked one more question, watching his face that was now full of confusion.

"you know i do, you alright?"

"okay, that's the answer i needed, thanks bub." thea ignored his question, placing her hand on lando's thigh, the other going to her spotify playlist and finding the specific song that she wanted to find.

"i've just made a massive mistake havent i?" lando laughed, thea giggling before the song started.

"you've got to sing along, lan, it's the rule." one of the songs from nativity filled the speakers of the mercedes, and although the song was from a christmas film, that didn't stop thea listening to it as in her defence, it was a very catchy song.

louis had watched it for the first time in december and it had since become his favourite film, wanting to watch it whenever he could but to save thea and lando from going crazy, they had decided to watch it every other week. both of them had watched the film before but never in excessive amounts, so it had gotten to the point where they both could recite most of the lines and sing every word to all of the songs.

"i sing it everytime with louis, i even had to do it last night to get him to sleep." if he had the choice to never hear a song again, it would most likely be this one.

"and i hope you did it to the best of your ability." thea glared at him jokingly, imagining her son and lando dancing to lando's singing. "one time! come on, come on."

"two time, shining down the light." lando joined in with the song, rolling the windows down to get some air in as it was starting to get warmer.

"you've got to sing the next part, babe."

"peace to the stars." lando lightly punched his chest before pointing his finger to the sky, the two of them chuckling before singing along to the rest of the song.

today was one of the good days in thea and lando's relationship, a day where they actually spent time with each other, and not because of louis. but even though they were in each other's company, it still didn't stop thea from feeling somewhat lonely, her smile getting faker by the day.

she was trying though, desperately trying to push her personal problems aside and focus on improving her relationship with lando. ever since the passing of their daughter and the cheating scandal, the blonde had struggled a lot. she was struggling with the coping process, the messages and questions she'd get regarding her, lando and those rumours and looking after a two year old on her own half of the time, whilst being pregnant.