Chapter 15 (the end)

A/N you like cliff hanger last chapter ha anyway enjoy

Sapnap pov

Then there was a gun shot.

Then sirens and yelling.

Then clacking of heels.

Then the beeping of a heart monitor.

Then yelling again and running and pushing.

Then the news broke.

"Famous streamer Karl Jacobs died in a hospital in Florida last night. Neighbors say h-" I turned off the TV and decided to go pick out a suit for the funeral.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hello? Sapnap? Can I come in?" the voice I recognized as ranboo spoke.

Everybody had flown to Florida after the news, even tubbo tried to fly out with tommy sadly being under 18 he couldn't come without permission and his parents said no.

I found a suit and set it down on my desk "yeah you can come in ranboo" sapnap spoke his voice being horse due to crying since he saw the love of his life die in front of him. Ranboo opened the door walking over to me slowly, "hey sap" he paused the nickname causing me start crying again "I'm sorry" he rubbed my back "I shouldn't have trusted his dad why'd I let Karl go" I paused letting a few tears slip down my cheeks "its all my fault" ranboo pulled out his phone.

"I just texted dream he's on his way" dream had been going to get food, "no dream can't see me like this" I started pulling the covers over my face "dream won't care what you look like as long as your safe" ranboo said.

--------------

Ranboo pov (wow unexpected boom)

When dream had gotten back sapnap was asleep and I had left to sit in the living room "is he in his room?" dream asked me, I nodded and dream went off to see him.

Sapnap pov

I had pretended to be asleep so I could try something once I heard ranboo leave I ran into the bathroom, yes I know I was trying to help....Karl with this but it worked for him so it could work for me too. Right?

I opened the bathroom door and almost immediately found a blade Karl must have grabbed one when we left the house to come to dreams, I pressed the blade down on my skin which caused blood to run down my arm.

It felt nice.

Then the door opened, it was dream, I hid my arms behind my back the blade still in my hand "Sapnap what are you hiding?" I didn't speak and just kept my arms behind my back.

Dream started walking towards me "sapnap let me see" he said, a stern look on his face "nothing" he reached for my shoulder and pulled my left arm out from behind my back "sapnap..." I held my hands up "I'm sorry I'm sorry it just made Karl happier and I wanted to try."

"Did you......like it?" Dream asked I didn't want blades taken away from me so I lied "no I don't ever wanna do it again" he gave me a look, grabbed the blade and left the bathroom.

I decided I would head to bed after I found a new blade.

I searched the bathroom drawers and found a second one pretty easily, I made a few cuts on my stomach so dream wouldn't see then hid the blade and left the bathroom.

(ITS MY BIRTHDAY SO WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🔫👹)

Once I made it to bed I fell asleep instantly.

I was not prepared for what would happen tomorrow

----------------

When I woke up I walked to the bathroom, "this is fine it's not gonna become a habbit, I'm just sad right now" I combed my hair brushed my teeth and went to put on my suit.

---------------

As soon as I got in the car I started crying, I was finally prossesing it I was never going to see him again.

Ever.

Never going to kiss him.

Hug him.

Laugh with him.

I could never show him things I made, like codes for him to play on stream.

I was never going to see him again.

--------------------

When we got to the church (idk where else they hold funerals bc I've only gone to 1 in my life) I was still crying ranboo now comforting me "I know its gonna be tough but its ok he's watching over us in heaven" I honestly don't believe in heaven but I let ranboo speak.

----------------

After the funeral I decided something.

I would never be truly happy without Karl.

So why not go to him if he couldn't come to me I'd go to him.

When we got home I went upstairs and googled something. 'Where's the main vein in your wrist?' it gave me an answer and I ran to the bathroom paper and pencil in hand.

This was wrong I can't leave my friends.

But I have to.

I wrote dreams letter, then about a dozen others for everyone else.

I'm ready.

I'm coming Karl (nobody say it I stg I will 🔫🥰)

I grabbed the hidden blade and held it tight in my hand it starting to cut the skin on my hand.

"Goodbye I love you all" I pressed the blade down on my skin.

The blood started rushing out after a few seconds I soon lose consciousnesses (I can't tell if thats the right word) I'll be with Karl soon.

---------------

Dreams pov

I saw sapnap run into the bathroom him saying he didn't like the feeling of cutting I wasn't worried, that was until he didn't come out for another 30 minutes.

I left it alone maybe he was just crying.

About 2 hours after he hadn't come out of the bathroom I went to go check on him.

I knocked on the door "sapnap can I come in?" no response.

I started panicking and I kicked down the door meeting a horrific sight.

Sapnap,

On the floor along with a lot of blood.

His body was pale and his chest wasn't rising and falling, I quickly pulled my phone out calling 911 letting many tears slip down my cheeks after "please no" I fell to the floor grabbing sapnap and holding him in my arms "please don't leave me."

---------------

I was awoken in a hospital by a doctor.

I sat up "he's ok right?"

The doctor looked down and shook her head "I'm sorry for your loss."

I started sobbing, at least I had George.

A/N hello thats the end of this book all though I will be editing chapters

If anybody you know or you yourself are struggling please try to get help I love you all <3

The end

1120 words