Chapter 13

A/N books almost over sad but mmmmm

Karl pov

"Can I kiss your scars?" sapnap asked.

"N-not right now sappy" I shakely said back, "what why not" sapnap said pouting "uh no, no reason" I sat up slipping my hoodie off and he moved his head to lay on my thighs "ow sap that hurts stop" I shouldn't have said that "why does it hurt, what happened?" honk, I have to tell him now, I took a deep breath and started talking "I haven't been clean since you started checking and seeing no cuts" I whispered "I just moved to my stomach until you stopped checking" my sight became blury "I'm sorry you seemed happy that I was 'clean' and I didn't wanna ruin it" tears now ran down my cheeks "I'm so sorry sapnap I don't wanna stop because......because I deserve it" his face dropped and he now also had tears flowing down his cheeks "Karl honey you don't deserve that you're an amazing person and I love you and so does quackity, ranboo, George, dream"

Right, dream we're friends now, he just wanted to seem cool, now he lives on streaming Minecraft.

"So? That doesn't mean I don't deserve it, I've caused so many problems for all of you" I sobbed "that doesn't mean you deserve relapsing or the pain you cause yourself or anything." he said "now its almost 11pm time for bed." sapnap went to get dressed first.

( addressing someone really quick Karl and sapnap look like their Minecraft skins which means Karl looks the same pretty much and sapnap has black hair instead of brownish and sapnap may give off tall energy but sapnaps 5'10 (Ik hes like 5'9 Irl but) and karl is just under 6ft so Karl is in fact taller)

Sapnap came out in one of my hoodies it was slightly big on him so it went mid thigh for him "Look!" he said raising his arms up a wide smile on his face "is that mine" I asked being slightly cocky "yes and you're never getting it back" he stuck his tounge out at me, childishly "put that back in your mouth" he layed down in the bed quickly falling asleep.

Once I changed I layed down not being able to fall asleep due to the thoughts in my head ones like 'your too fat' or 'you need to die it'd be better for everyone' but the worst ones circled around this topic 'one day he'll get annoyed with you and leave'.

My breathing started becoming shakey and my chest tightened, my eyes filling with tears.

2 ways to fix this cut my stomach until I almost pass out or wake sapnap.

Cut.

I can't wake sapnap.

He looks so peaceful.

I'll just find a razor.

----------------------

I can't move I'm loosing to much blood I'll die if sapnap doesn't wake up to my loud sobs "I don't wanna die yet" I sobbed out "sapnap please help."

---------------------

Sapnap pov

I woke up to loud sobs and a "sapnap please help" coming from the bathroom.

Karl was dying.

And I didn't know.

Why didn't I know.

I slowly walked to the bathroom then I slowly turned the nob, opening the door to a passed out Karl blood seeping out of the dozens of cuts in his stomach.

"Karl?!" I ran over to him "Karl, Karl honey please wake up" I said pressing a towel to his stomach trying to stop the blood "please wake up" I started sobbing.

I pulled out my phone calling 911  "keep breathing please, don't die on me. Please" I sobbed until he was taken away in an ambulance.

------------------

When I was aloud to see him he was panicked he was shouting at all the nurses that he didn't want food and yelling about how he wanted me. He finally looked at the door way and saw me "sappy!!" he stood up "hey woah no" he looked at me confused "no you can't walk lay back down" he frowned and layed back down crossing his arms.

The nurses left the room and left me and Karl alone "why'd you try again" he had a panicked look in his eyes "I didn't I didn't I promise I didn't I was trying to calm down from a panic attack and the shaking made me cut too deep" I sighed "you could've woken me up I could have helped" he quickly shook his head "no I didn't wanna cause problems for you and I didn't mean for it to end up like this..." I kissed Karl's forehead then sat down beside him.

-------------------

Karl pov

After a while sapnap fell asleep, I didn't mean for anything to end up like this I should've asked sapnap for help but then he would've been annoyed and he would've kicked me out and left me because I'm annoying and a problem. "Just go away" I whispered to my self, "please" I put my hands on my ears to stop the ringing that was happening "stop" it wasn't helping so I pushed harder, I didn't wanna bother sapnap but it was really loud and all I wanted was for it to stop. "Sapnap wake up please" I shook his shoulder, he shot up from the chair immediately getting up to help me "what happened are you alright" his voice was laced with concern "ringing won't stop" he gave me a confused look before getting in the small and setting me on his lap (and then he got a boner and they fucked in the hospital /j) "what ringing Karl?" he asked "ears, ears ringing" (Idk what the point of this part is I just need more to write) "its ok Karl calm down."

--------------------

When the ringing finally stopped sapnap tried to get me to sleep "I don't wanna sleep" he started running his hand threw my hair "I know bubs but you have to" he kissed my forehead, I wiped my forehead off "hey don't wipe off my kisses" he continued to kiss all around my face until I was able to push him away "will you sleep now?" I nodded "yeah I guess."

"Goodnight I love you" sapnap said kissing my cheek "I love you too" and with that I fell asleep.

A/N this chapter sucks but I didn't know what to do so have it bye besties

1068 words