Error! 21

"Boo Boo The Fool"
---------------------------------

Dedicated to: Ouinchi

"Hyuuuuung! But why not?"

"No means no, Jimin."

"No, it's not fair! For god's sake Joon! I'm not a kid. On top of that, you're going too! And you're not even 20! Why can't I? I'm 18. Even 16 years old drink!"

"Because I said so. You might get into trouble or get people into trouble. And no way in hell you're drinking."

"Then why are you letting Kookie go? He's 16! Plus, did you forget that Hobi and my friend are also going with us? Okay, if I do end up shitfaced, I always have Kook and my friend to handle me. Now pleaseeee, just please let me go."

"No." Jimin looked at his brother incredulously.

"Okay then, I'll tell Noona the real reason behind my computer's malfunction." Namjoon's composure visibly paled, making Jimin smirk. Victory.

"That's what I thought. Now give me my car keys back, asshole!"

-----

Meanwhile...

A lost soul was wandering through the crowded house completely terrified and done with his life. Where were Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok? They told him that they were going to arrive first and wait for him.

But the only thing Seokjin could think of right now was, the two crackheads and their 'emo kid' had ditched him. Seokjin didn't even like crowds or parties. He only agreed to tag along to babysit Jungkook but even the 16-year-old wasn't there.

"Hey, did your friends ditch you, too?" Seokjin turned to the direction of the voice. It was a girl. From what Seokjin remembered, her name was Son Chaeyoung.

"Kind of, they haven't arrived yet." He replied, finding it really difficult to continue a conversation with someone as nobody ever really talked to him. Seokjin had never in his life felt more awkward.

"Why? Did your friends ditch you?" Seokjin asked her.

"Well, they kind of forgot about my existence so I left." She replied, grumbling. Seokjin chuckled.
"Then let's be forgotten together. I have nothing to do anyway," Seokjin told her. He was lonely anyway, what harm did it ever do to make new friends?

She looked not more than six centimetres shorter than Seokjin. Seokjin was short. He internally sighed. He was sure Jimin was only 0.5 centimetres shorter than him.

But that was not the point right now.

Chaeyoung and Seokjin's conversation had been cut short because of her friends calling her to come back. So, Seokjin was left alone again. The said girl looked at him apologetically but he flashed her a smile to reassure her.

In his loneliness and boredom, he was startled by someone knocking their drink over him because of losing their balance. "Hey! Watch where you're going." Seokjin glared at the person, but then, his eyes widened in fear.

Jang Jaeseong.

If he was here, that meant his minions were here too. And just by making eye contact with him, Seokjin could tell he recognised him.

But before he could walk off, it had been too late...

--------

"I've already told you, Kevin, I'm not drinking." The said male just frowned in response, an attempt to guilt trip his friend which of course, did not affect Namjoon whatsoever.