Twenty three

Athena P.O.V.

I followed Lorenzo to his office, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, the way Dean kissed me and told me he loved me was strange

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked Enzo.

"I plan on attacking the Irish soon, really soon." He said, sitting in his chair and using his laptop.

"Alright, when?" I asked.

"Probably today, or tomorrow." He said, picked up his laptop, and came to sit next to me.

"Do you know where they are? We should call the others." I said and Fred walked inside the office.

"We will find soon where they are but-" Lorenzo started.

"But what?" I said getting annoyed by all of this shit, he's taking too long to talk, he isn't usually like this.

"Dean told me to give you this." Fred said and gave me a letter. I smiled, it's probably a love letter from Dean but when I looked at Fred he didn't look at me in the eyes, and that made me worried. I opened the envelope and started reading.

'My dear Athena

First of all, know that I love you and always will. I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry that I broke my promise to you, I had to leave you. I pondered if I should tell you what's really going on or not, but knowing you I knew you would find out sooner or later so I'll tell you. Darragh the Irish mafia boss came to talk to me at the ball while you were talking to the others, he wants you to suffer and I was going to be the one choosing how. He told me that he would get you and kill you, or I could give myself to him and he would kill me instead and break your heart. I can't let anything happen to you, maybe I'm being selfish with my choice, making you live without me because I can't without you, I had a taste of that in three weeks and I was breaking with each day without you. Please forgive me, and don't hurt Fred, I know you are going to try to find me, but in case you don't make it in time don't forget I love you so fucking much Athena.

Dean.'

I felt my body shake with anger, how is this possible? Now I understand his behavior. And they let him go?

"What the fuck? You let him go? This is suicide! Did you even try to stop him? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've stopped him." I shouted to the both of them.

"Calm down Athena." Enzo said.

"Don't you fucking tell me to calm down! He doesn't know what is going to happen to him. Do you know what they will do to him? Do you Frederico?" I asked, my voice getting louder and louder. I wasn't even crying, I was so hangry I could kill all of them.

They are going to torture him, he's not going to die today, tomorrow, or any time soon, they will drag his life so that it will hurt me more and more.

"First of all you will respect me, Athena, this is my house." Enzo said loudly, now Isabella and the rest of the family were barging through the office.