#WUM42

#WUM42

I felt cold and lifeless.

I went back to the compound without anything after they discussed the meeting with the Sifuentes tomorrow. They told me to act nice and go with the flow of the conversation.

Hindi lang nila sinabing eksaktong maging robot ako pero ganoon na rin iyon.

Pagod kong ibinagsak ang katawan sa mattress at nilapat ang braso sa aking mga mata. They took my cellphone so I couldn't call anyone for help. Not that I was planning to.

Mabuti na lang at pinatay ko iyon bago ibigay.

I wasn't in the right state of mind while having dinner with them earlier. I acted as if nothing was big deal so they could let go of the thought about Chique Quesada.

I was more scared to drag them with my life issues than being engaged to someone I don't know.

Ewan ko. Basta, wala na akong pakialam kung ipakasal man ako kung kanino kaysa madamay pa sila Chique. After all, this was bound to happen ever since I decided to disobey them. They'd still force me to be beneficial.

Masama lang ngayon, hindi ko sila matatakasan lalo dahil may magagamit sila.

They know how to ruin someone's life like how they ruined Hera's... and now mine.

It's funny that they're not showing any regrets about what happened to Hera and they're still ready to ruin another one.

I cried alone. I felt so empty. I was just drowning at the thought of Ajax's disappointment and anger that I didn't attend the planned party. We practiced for hours and got tired for nothing.

I guess, it was still successful. They surely pulled it up even without me, right?

The night was rolling. I was hoping that someone would eventually knock like the last night I remember being comforted.

Is he going to come here again to hear my reason? I don't think so. We were not alright. We were not in speaking terms so why would he care about my reason?

Kahit ganoon ang sagot ko sa sariling tanong, naghintay ako at umasa na pupuntahan niya ako. Sa oras na iyon ay malamang tapos na ang party sa La Verde pero walang dumating gaya noong huli.

I sighed for the nth time. I decided to pack my things before the sun goes up. Alas sais at maliwanag na rin nang lumabas ako ng kuwarto.

Nakakatawang kahit sa pagbukas ng pinto ay umaasa pa rin akong naroon siya pero wala.

"Aalis ka na talaga?" tanong ni Nestor. "Bakit?"

Huh? Ano namang pake niya sa rason ko?

Siya lang iyong nakita ko sa labas ng bahay nila kaya siya na rin ang kinausap ko. Anak naman siya ng owner. I paid my bill and rent for this month, I also gave back the room key.

I nodded.

"Saan ka lilipat?"

I looked at him. Why did he ask that? Is that needed before leaving their compound?

Natawa siya sa kahihiyan at napakamot sa ulo.

"Ah, kasi baka magtanong si Chandler. Para naman may maisasagot ako kahit papaano."

"I don't think he needs to know my whereabouts." I started walking away and left him hanging.

I don't have a business with him anymore...

Namilog ang mga mata ko nang maalala iyong gitara kong iniwan sa sasakyan na gamit kagabi.

What the hell. That was my one and only favorite guitar!
Damn it. How can I get that back?