#WUM1

#WUM1

That was how we first met.

I really hated the fact that he heard me singing and teased me after playing innocent looking for a girl named like a dog, I forgot it. Was it Bruce or Brooke? Whatever.

Marami pang sumunod doon, we commonly see each other in gigs and bars around Batangas and Laguna. I don't really get why or how our world suddenly turned small after that night, is it really just because we always have gigs in the same places or is it the wind that brings us in one place to annoy me more?

"Go, Sorcha!" L cheered from our table.

Bowen and Damon were both whistling and raising their hands.

"We love you, Sorcha!" Riva ridiculously shouted.

I didn't care, I focused on my guitar and started strumming while sitting on the bar stool at the mini stage. I glanced in front, there were plenty of people tonight who loves chill gigs. I began singing with my acoustic guitar.

Chill out, what ya yellin' for?

Lay back, it's all been done before

And if, you could only let it be, you will see

I like you the way you are

When we're driving in your car

And you're talking to me one on one, but you become

I really love the acoustic version of rock songs so I do covers.

Somebody else
'Round everyone else
You're watching your back
Like you can't relax
You try to be cool
You look like a fool to me

I glanced in front again; in a shot, I saw that Ajax boy in a blue printed shirt and jeans, he's standing near the bar counter—watching me with parted lips. He's holding the strap of guitar case on his shoulder; his undercut hair was messy on top and since our first meeting last year up to now, he grew taller and masculine that made him look stupid with that childish frame of mind and ignorant reactions.

My eyes sharpened a bit, he blinked innocently but lips curved upward. His annoying facial expressions again. Tuwing napapansin ko siyang nanonood sa akin ay halatang mangha siya kaya lalo akong naiirita dahil alam kong magaling siya pagdating sa musika, he surely knows what I am lack of but he's still keeping that astonishment in his eyes like nothing's wrong.

He should react based on how he's hearing me.

Inakbayan siya ng ka-banda niya at inakay palakad pero nakatunghay pa rin siya sa akin, nauna iyong tatlong kasama niya sa lamesang malapit sa stage at naupo.

Parang nawalan ako ng gana sa iritasyon pero pinagpatuloy ko ang pagkanta.

Tell me

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this, you
And you fall, and you crawl, and you break
And you take what you get, and you turn it into
Honesty and promise me I'm never gonna find you faking
No, no, no

I finished the song even when I feel so irritated while singing, mabuti na lang at hindi naman lumalabas sa boses ko iyon pero malamang walang buhay iyon. What's new, though? It's just that I lost my spirit to sing when I saw the friendly boy watching me. I don't usually get annoyed to anyone but he's an exemption.

My friends clapped and whistled as I ended the song smoothly, some people clapped for me, too. Tipid akong nagpasalamat. I went down with my guitar and walked back to our table, ang ingay ng mga kasama ko at nagkukumento tungkol sa kinanta ko. I put my guitar on the side of my chair.