"Well, this is gonna hurt like hell." Her last thought before closing her eyes.

.
Still falling sideways, she embrace herself for the intense heat. Because she's also a demon, she will survive through it but not without her skin melt off her flesh. As she felt the ground, she knew it was coming. She waits, and waits, and waits. She didn't feel anything. It was still hot but she no longer felt the intense heat. She opens her eyes to see her body is still fine. But her attention went straight towards a shadow figure in front of her.
'

"K-Kanao?" She stuttered

"You should be more careful, Aoi." Kanao responded

"And who do we have here? Another young lady?" Kyoujuro asked

"Tsuyuri Kanao, at your service."

"Oh, and what service do you provide?"

"To be the one who put you down for good." Kanao responded

"To free you of the sins you have committed." Aoi added

"Well, in that case. Come here my soldiers. Wait, where did they go?" Kyoujuro confused

"Do you mean your so called invincible troops? They've been wiped out by me. What are you gonna do now?" Kanao taunted

"You're gonna pay little lady. Once i get my hand on you, i will pull out your guts and watch you die in a really painful manners."

"Are you ready Aoi?"

"Ready as you are."

"Then let me take both of you ladies for a dance." Kyoujuro said politely

"May i take the first dance?" Aoi asked

"Go ahead Aoi. I'm right behind you." Kanao said

"Then, let the dance begin."

.
Aoi started to move in closer towards her enemy with Kanao following her closely behind. Kyoujuro just stood there and bows like a proper gentleman. Aoi kept her distance and did the same. They bow each other before the dance and once the music started playing, the dance has commenced.
'

"Water breathing, fourth form: Striking tide!"

"Blood demon art: Flaming dagger."

"Flower breathing, fourth form: Crimson Hanagoromo!"

.
With their attacks interweaving each other, all three continues the dance with more deadlier techniques and each gets a hit and misses. Even with two person with a status of a pillar, the demon is hard to kill as he's a former pillar himself. The hunter forces watches them from a distance but still sees the bright flame and heat radiating from the battle. The won't even dare to interfere the most elegance dance they've ever seen.

After a few long minutes, the dance is still on and there were no sign of them stopping anytime soon. At this point, all the hunter forces are sitting and watching the fight while eating their dinner for the night. Even the Kakushi decided to watch as it is somewhat mesmerizing.
'

"This is getting us nowhere." Kanao said

"Keep on slashing him. We still got a chance!"

"Ladies, do keep your attention. Or suffer the consequences."

"How long is this dance?!" Kanao getting frustrated

"Not long. Right after- ah." Kyoujuro realizes something

.
Right as he was about to finish his sentence, the music stopped and soon they also stopped.
'

"Well, the dance is over now. Time to die ladies."