The begining

"Hey ???? I really miss the bay and smp earth" sobbed ?????
"What if we give it a visited" responded ??????
"That's an amazing idea meet me by the community portals at 5 with all your stuff" Jumped up ?????
?????? POV:
Me and ????? Where leaving the dream smp finally maybe forever this place is a cruel place and people don't care about any one else other than them selfs so we have to fend for our selfs me and ????? Have stuck together after l'manberg was blown up for the last time. I had just finished packing it is 4:50 I should be quick before I'm late he might leave with out me. When I got there he was already there he look mad "hey" "you where nearly late I've already made the portal come on" He said walking through it. When we got to the hub we walked towards the smp earth portal. When we got to the hub in smp earth we clicked business bay. "TOMMY AND UHHH PURPLED" Tommy's platonic husband TimeDeo screamed catching the other bay members attentions and the other smp earth plays attention "Tommy and uhh purpled" they all screamed pulling us in to a hug "what are u doing back here" questioned sylvee. "Well the dream Smp isn't the same anymore so..." I explained "so we decided to come back home" Tommy said finishing my sentence "Well it's great to have you guys back we should probably go inside tho before it gets to dark and the monsters come out" Luke Said dragging both of us by the hand we went to Deos house as it is the biggest there "oh Tommy I let Sylvee, Kara, Sophie, icebomb, grunk and Pete stay here if that's alright they where all getting lonely as everyone else left" Deo said putting Tommy on his lap "I don't mind" Tommy said snuggling up to deo and falling asleep. "He doesn't have the best sleep schedule" I said looking away they all nodded. A few minutes later Deo got up and took Tommy with him in guessing he went to put Tommy in his bed at least he is getting sleep.
361 words